🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mexico warns Texas not to refuse its immigrants' babies U.S. birth certificates

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Wow. Mexico wants Texas to keep issuing birth certificates for Mexican immigrant children. That's so funny. Mexico is probably the only country in the world which wants their people to immigrate to other countries. Texas authorities can do whatever they want and Mexico can't stop them. We have too many Mexican immigrants; other states must actually follow Texan example.

Wow. Mexico wants Texas to keep issuing birth certificates for Mexican immigrant children. That's so funny. Mexico is probably the only country in the world which wants their people to immigrate to other countries. Texas authorities can do whatever they want and Mexico can't stop them. We have too many Mexican immigrants; other states must actually follow Texan example.

Yo, if the Mexicans don`t send money back to Mexico? They go broke!!!

"GTP"

Mexico "warns" Texas?

Shit, when Governor Perry, Chuck Norris, and a half-dozen Rangers get through with Mexico, we'd have 51 states and another star on our flag.
:banana:

Except then we'd have to deport everyone in Mexico back to Spain.

What's sad is if Mexico invaded Texas....Obama would side with Mexico.

Let's crank up some old B-52's and make some carpet bombing passes, all the way to Mexico City.

And what the fuck is the Mexicans going to do....especially with President Trump in charge???
11800281_966197263442391_677275295209929772_n.jpg

I have no idea what Mexico can do to retaliate if its warning is defied. If anyone does know I would appreciate being educated on the matter.

What I do know is if Mexico did in fact issue a warning to the U.S. it will have the effect of providing Trump with a very loud horn to blow.

Forum List

Back