MI Secretary Of State Asks Michiganders To Report Their Neighbors For Election ‘Misinformation’

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021

MI Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson is encouraging residents to report so-called “misinformation” from their neighbors ahead of November’s election.

“Misinformation about the election process, voter rights, or even an issue on the ballot is a serious threat to election security,” reads an online document from Benson’s office. “If you see misleading or inaccurate information regarding voting or elections in Michigan, please report it.”

The document requests residents email reports of election “misinformation” – with “an image if possible” – to [email protected]. Benson’s office solicits residents to report misinformation on its “voter education resources” page.

The Federalist asked Benson’s office who this email reaches and how the state responds to alleged “misinformation,” but her office did not comment in time for publication.

Folks....This is what a 'threat to democracy' looks like....Pure Stasi tactics.

I'd get a Walmart burner phone and report everybody with an Harris sign in the yard. Multiple times a day. Bonus points for democrat politicians houses.

Start spamming their email with hilarious political memes.

Folks that live there say Dana Nessel and Jocelyn Benson are far worse than even Stretchin' Gretchen.

MI Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson is encouraging residents to report so-called “misinformation” from their neighbors ahead of November’s election.

“Misinformation about the election process, voter rights, or even an issue on the ballot is a serious threat to election security,” reads an online document from Benson’s office. “If you see misleading or inaccurate information regarding voting or elections in Michigan, please report it.”

The document requests residents email reports of election “misinformation” – with “an image if possible” – to [email protected]. Benson’s office solicits residents to report misinformation on its “voter education resources” page.

The Federalist asked Benson’s office who this email reaches and how the state responds to alleged “misinformation,” but her office did not comment in time for publication.

I'd get a Walmart burner phone and report everybody with an Harris sign in the yard. Multiple times a day. Bonus points for democrat politicians houses.

Folks that live there say Dana Nessel and Jocelyn Benson are far worse than even Stretchin' Gretchen.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

Welp I just did my part, as a Michigan resident

Let me rack up some offenses for posters in the Michigan area:

• Gretchen Whitmer is a douchebag governor
  • Rashida Tlaib is a radical muslim supporter and anti-Israel advocate
  • Harris is a radical liberal who is against Israel aid and support and will highlight this to win over the muslim population of Michigan
  • Biden assigned full responsibility to Harris to be the border czar to address the insurgency of illegals, as well as work diplomatically with central american countries
  • A male cannot become a female.

Forum List

Back