Women are being spat on outside my abortion clinic. Where is the safe zone we’re legally entitled to?

Again you abuse this impressive professional woman. You are just a genocide apologist. She is your next President.. If blowjobs are immoral then all Amerrica, including you, is doomed.
The antisemite defends the idiot woman, solely because she is black, and of course a woman.

And blowjobs aren’t immoral. What is immoral is using them as trading currency to move up the ranks, and with a married man. It’s actually a form of prostitution, the way the DEI idiot used it.

A shocking situation. I know from seeing unhinged comments on here that these people are fanatics and cant be reasoned with. Impose these zones and let them "pray" 150 metres away.
They have aused their right to protest. They pissed it up against the wall.
Fuck em.
The safe zone is the same size as the zone around Supreme Court justices homes in which protests intended to change their rulings are not allowed.

The safe zone is the same size as the zone around Supreme Court justices homes in which protests intended to change their rulings are not allowed.
There should be a safe zone on college campuses where Jewish students should be able to walk to the classes they paid for, as well. Notice how the only people libs care about are gays, blacks, and women seeking to abort their babies?

There should be a safe zone on college campuses where Jewish students should be able to walk to the classes they paid for, as well. Notice how the only people libs care about are gays, blacks, and women seeking to abort their babies?
Yes, they are mighty selective in their maternal feeling of protectiveness.

I don't know what the criteria is, though. They used to pander constantly to blacks, and it made sense - huge monolithic voting block.

Now they have abandoned blacks in favor of illegal aliens who (supposedly) don't vote, and trannies who they keep assuring us are a tiny fraction of a percent of the population.

Notice how the only people libs care about are gays, blacks, and women seeking to abort their babies?
Why with the constant crazy fake claims.
Have you even been on a school campus of any kind in the last 10 years?

Forum List

Back