Michael Collins Piper's death

MayorQuimby

Feb 4, 2024
Michael Collins Piper's death is suspicious. Who was this person, you might ask? Well, he wrote a book called Final Judgment, where he showed that Israel's Mossad, the CIA and organized crime was responsible for the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy. It's apparently an underground best-seller, with 30,000 copies in circulation.

He was relatively young when he died, at the age of 54. Most people in the West live longer than that, unless they are quite unhealthy. Of course, I don't know Mr. Piper personally so I can't say anything about his health, but dying at the age of 54 is a bit suspicious to me. I am not saying the feds under the instruction of their J*w bosses killed him. But I am not saying no, either. And no, please don't quote his Wikipedia entry to try and explain away his death. The information that is fit for public consumption typically has been greatly sanitized. So, become a little paranoid, and wonder if foul play is involved.

I have found this excellent link in which he summarized his book: https://www.afrocubaweb.com/news/mossadjfk.htm It's completely free and gives you totally new perspective on JFK's assassination. So check it out and let me know what you think.

P.s. I just noticed that two major browsers tried to stop me from visiting the site by warning me about how it's unsafe. I guess they are really scared that people will go to that site and read for themselves.

Michael Collins Piper's death is suspicious. Who was this person, you might ask? Well, he wrote a book called Final Judgment, where he showed that Israel's Mossad, the CIA and organized crime was responsible for the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy. It's apparently an underground best-seller, with 30,000 copies in circulation.

He was relatively young when he died, at the age of 54. Most people in the West live longer than that, unless they are quite unhealthy. Of course, I don't know Mr. Piper personally so I can't say anything about his health, but dying at the age of 54 is a bit suspicious to me. I am not saying the feds under the instruction of their J*w bosses killed him. But I am not saying no, either. And no, please don't quote his Wikipedia entry to try and explain away his death. The information that is fit for public consumption typically has been greatly sanitized. So, become a little paranoid, and wonder if foul play is involved.

I have found this excellent link in which he summarized his book: https://www.afrocubaweb.com/news/mossadjfk.htm It's completely free and gives you totally new perspective on JFK's assassination. So check it out and let me know what you think.

P.s. I just noticed that two major browsers tried to stop me from visiting the site by warning me about how it's unsafe. I guess they are really scared that people will go to that site and read for themselves.
Hmmmm.

Death​

Piper's body was discovered on May 30 or May 31, 2015 at the Budget Saver Motel in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. The deputy coroner's report stated that the cause of death was a "probable Myocardial Infarction, Ischemic Cardiomyopathy and Coronary Artery Disease", and listed diabetes as another significant condition. The report indicated that toxicology results were consistent with her findings and that no autopsy was conducted. The article gave Piper's age as 54.[1]

He wrote for American Free Press. They ran this announcement

.It is with a heavy heart that we report on May 30 renowned author, correspondent, world traveler and friend Michael Collins Piper passed away, the victim of an apparent heart attack. For the past few months, Mike had been living in Idaho following recent serious health issues he had been suffering.

No it's not suspicious.

Piper's body was discovered on May 30 or May 31, 2015 at the Budget Saver Motel in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. The deputy coroner's report stated that the cause of death was a "probable Myocardial Infarction, Ischemic Cardiomyopathy and Coronary Artery Disease", and listed diabetes as another significant condition. The report indicated that toxicology results were consistent with her findings and that no autopsy was conducted. The article gave Piper's age as 54.[1]

Forum List

Back