Michael Cohen says he’s reformed. Will America buy it? At Trump’s civil fraud trial in New York, he was deemed “credible” by the judge.

Are you serious? A judge actually used the word "credible" to describe Michael Cohen?

Got a link? If I read that, and it's real, I can say that now I've seen everything but Jesus.
In a court of law a Judge deemed Michal Cohen's testimony credible. You probably haven't seen this because of your safe place and bubble.

It’s impossible not to laugh when some schmuck notes (approvingly) that the judge in the fake NY civil case found a convicted perjurer “credible.”

Duh. Of course he did. This is judge Engoran we’re talking about.

He will come off well in questioning by the prosecution. They will present a sanitize version of him. They will be sure to end his testimony at the end of a court day, so that he gets a nice rest before the cross.

When the defense has a turn, all his sleaziness will come out. Watch his testimony in congress after he was convicted for lying to congress. The Democrats still thought he would be a great witness for their side.

The Republicans on the committee shredded him, of course.

Unfortunately, we have that Canadian looking idiot as judge. He might rule against all procedures and precedence that the defense is not allowed to impeach this particular witness.

I don’t guess there’s a lot of case law about this exact situation. How often do prosecutors bring convicted perjurers to be their star witnesses?

In a court of law a Judge deemed Michal Cohen's testimony credible. You probably haven't seen this because of your safe place and bubble.

Oh, it was Engoron. Well, sure. That makes sense. I wouldn’t have questioned it if you had used his name in the first place.

I believe what Cohen has to say at least as much as I believe Trump.

I know it is always said "America believes in second chances." When I think of the people America gave second chances to, I instantly remember the ones who ended up not living up to their new selves. This does not mean I don't remember the ones who successfully changed for the better. I'm no Christian or believer of many Judeo-Christian things, but I will be watching to see how those that profess to be what I am not, treat Michael Cohen.

Michael Cohen says he’s reformed. Will America buy it? At Trump’s civil fraud trial in New York, which concluded in February with a $454 million judgment that is now on appeal, Cohen was a key witness, deemed “credible” by the judge.

Cohen takes the stand against his former boss in Trump’s first criminal trial.

By Peter Jamison

View attachment 937083

When Michael Cohen takes the stand in the coming days as the star witness in his former boss’s criminal trial, it will mark the climax of his transformation from Donald Trump’s bullying defender to one of his loudest public enemies.

As Cohen tells and retells the story — in congressional testimony, television interviews, two books, a popular podcast and assertions to the judge in his own criminal case — he is a man on a quest for redemption. After years spent serving Trump, he says he’s ready to serve his country. A confessed liar, he says he’s now willing to risk everything for the truth.

“I am the canary in the coal mine for millions of Americans mesmerized by Trump,” Cohen said on the debut episode of his podcast, “Mea Culpa,” expressing his hope that speaking out would be a “way to right some of the many wrongs I committed at his behest.”

It's funny to have watched the left accuse Cohen and others of being serial liars, etc but then when they say something bad about Trump all of a sudden they are saints and truth tellers and reformed.

I know it is always said "America believes in second chances." When I think of the people America gave second chances to, I instantly remember the ones who ended up not living up to their new selves. This does not mean I don't remember the ones who successfully changed for the better. I'm no Christian or believer of many Judeo-Christian things, but I will be watching to see how those that profess to be what I am not, treat Michael Cohen.

Michael Cohen says he’s reformed. Will America buy it? At Trump’s civil fraud trial in New York, which concluded in February with a $454 million judgment that is now on appeal, Cohen was a key witness, deemed “credible” by the judge.

Cohen takes the stand against his former boss in Trump’s first criminal trial.

By Peter Jamison

View attachment 937083

When Michael Cohen takes the stand in the coming days as the star witness in his former boss’s criminal trial, it will mark the climax of his transformation from Donald Trump’s bullying defender to one of his loudest public enemies.

As Cohen tells and retells the story — in congressional testimony, television interviews, two books, a popular podcast and assertions to the judge in his own criminal case — he is a man on a quest for redemption. After years spent serving Trump, he says he’s ready to serve his country. A confessed liar, he says he’s now willing to risk everything for the truth.

“I am the canary in the coal mine for millions of Americans mesmerized by Trump,” Cohen said on the debut episode of his podcast, “Mea Culpa,” expressing his hope that speaking out would be a “way to right some of the many wrongs I committed at his behest.”

Trump's pal the Pecker guy has already testified on things that Michael Cohen will be testifying o.

When the shouts, screams, and tantrums are thrown claiming Cohen can't be believed, just remember -- Pecker's testimony is a part of the credibility build up for Cohen's testimony. Others will be testifying too. I wonder who the Trump team will be calling that can possibly refute what the principals at The Trump Tower Meeting/Conspiracy event will have testified too.

For Trump, the thrill of being immune to accountability for using Nastiness in Power has finally been pulled away

It's funny to have watched the left accuse Cohen and others of being serial liars, etc but then when they say something bad about Trump all of a sudden they are saints and truth tellers and reformed.

Cohen and others were lying in order to protect The Boss. This we know for a fact. The prosecution has back up witnesses to corroborate anything Cohen testifies to.

In every prosecution of a mob boss, there are convicted underlings who testify against them.

It is the nature of the beast. No one knows the inner workings of a criminal organization better than the participants.

In every prosecution of a mob boss, there are convicted underlings who testify against them.

It is the nature of the beast. No one knows the inner workings of a criminal organization better than the participants.
Prosecutor Steinglass drilled down on the key meeting in what prosecutors say was a conspiracy — an August 2015 gathering between Trump, Cohen and Pecker. “I received a call from Michael Cohen telling me that The Boss wanted to see me,” Pecker says.

Last edited:

So are you arguing that these criminal underlings suddenly become honest men, or do you understand that having been caught and threatened with lengthy sentences, they are willing to say what the prosecution tells them to in order to gain leniency?

Forum List

Back