Michael Wolff: ‘Trump Is Even Crazier Than I Thought.’

Not agreeing with the deep state makes you crazy? :auiqs.jpg:

Wolff is part of that deep state.
Easy to claim anyone who doesn't support trump 100% is part of the DEEP STATE isn't it?
Easy to blame Trump for all the ills of the US and you do it consistently, old man.
No need to blame trump for all the ills of th US. The problems he is responsible for are enough.
Examples? This should be rich. I am 100% positive you don’t understand cause and effect.

Easy to claim anyone who doesn't support trump 100% is part of the DEEP STATE isn't it?
Easy to blame Trump for all the ills of the US and you do it consistently, old man.
No need to blame trump for all the ills of th US. The problems he is responsible for are enough.
Examples? This should be rich. I am 100% positive you don’t understand cause and effect.
Not going to rehash all that with you. You have already shown you live in a different reality, and facts mean nothing to you. You're wrong, and that's about all the effort you are worth.

Not going to rehash all that with you. You have already shown you live in a different reality, and facts mean nothing to you. You're wrong, and that's about all the effort you are worth.
I accept Your surrender, leftist. Enjoy the open border, hyper inflation and war in the Middle East. Courtesy of Joe Biden.

like what?

like what?
His virus response for starters
Trump handled it perfectly. He knew if he scared people while talking about Coronavirus he could spook investors and cause a stock market crash.
Duh. HE CAUSED the stock market to crash, because HE WAS LYING about the Corona virus and the seriousness of the pandemic and wall street knew otherwise, and felt he didn't have a grip on the reality of it, when he continued to lie about it.

Trump and COVID…
Trump acts without the 15 Democrat MDs in Congress warning anyone and is accused by LibBots of being a dictator and a racist.
Trump does nothing and the LibBots say he dropped the ball.

Fighting over our past presidents policy's gets us no were. We need to focus on the reality of the present. Infrastructure Infrastructure, needed by all of us.

Forum List

Back