Michelle Obama saves the election for Clinton!

Michelle Obama's stirring speech brings Democratic convention to tears

This speech saved the country from 4 years of Donnie and his dictatorship. In November when Clinton wins and the Senate becomes Democratic, this speech will be recognized as the turning point. While Donnie calls Bernie "pathetic" as he courts his supporters.

The election is going to be a boxing match. One will be down one moment and up the next. But at the end, Hillary will come out with 270+ EV.

I didn't watch. There are few on this planet whose opinion I value less than Michelle Obama's.

Anyone else notice how much bigger her ass is getting? She needs to start eating like she wants kids to eat. Freaking hypocrite

The First Lady look beautiful up there

One of the most elegant First Ladies we have ever had

Dude look like a lady....well it wore a dress anyway

The First Lady is a beautiful woman....both inside and out

Something the Republican candidate doesn't understand

This speech saved the country from 4 years of Donnie and his dictatorship. In November when Clinton wins and the Senate becomes Democratic, this speech will be recognized as the turning point. While Donnie calls Bernie "pathetic" as he courts his supporters.

The election is going to be a boxing match. One will be down one moment and up the next. But at the end, Hillary will come out with 270+ EV.

I didn't watch. There are few on this planet whose opinion I value less than Michelle Obama's.

Anyone else notice how much bigger her ass is getting? She needs to start eating like she wants kids to eat. Freaking hypocrite

What a chauvinist pig you are...all you care about is looks.

Being elegant goes WAY beyond looks

You poor deluded thing

You're just a pig. ADMIT IT!!!

The First Lady is a beautiful woman....both inside and out

Something the Republican candidate doesn't understand
SluttyIdioticLoser is obsessed with the First Lady's ass.

Ask the serial adulterer, Donnie about that.

In other news:

Or Bill? Idiot

Maybe we could ask Mrs. Clinton's husband too? Would that be a good idea...you think?

Maybe we could ask Mrs. Clinton's husband too? Would that be a good idea...you think?

These loons never think ahead before commenting, that was too easy

These loons never think ahead before commenting, that was too easy
Well Jimbo ain't too smart...so his threads are like shooting fish in a barrel.

Forum List

Back