Michelle Obama to Oprah: "discrimination altered the destiny of so many blacks including my family"

The best thing blacks can do to make white people like them more is to constantly bitch how white people don't like them.

Michelle has had all these good things happen to her in her life, and still she whines and complains.

• Banned
Michelle has had all these good things happen to her in her life, and still she whines and complains.
good things? GOOD THINGS? blacks dont look at the grandeur of an office or title, they want fellow blacks to be doing well in order to be happy.

Black Lives Matter are the parallell of white nationalists.

good things? GOOD THINGS? blacks dont look at the grandeur of an office or title, they want fellow blacks to be doing well in order to be happy.

Black Lives Matter are the parallell of white nationalists.
Most problems of black people are their own doing. For example, no black kid was ever forced to deal drugs, or do a drive-by shooting, or grab a ladies' purse.

Sure. Two overwealthy, overpaid, overspoiled, overpampered, overprivileged, overfed, overindulged, overglorified black crybaby whores who spent their lives with silver spoons jammed in their pussies are just such VICTIMS, aren't they? And liberals still can't figure out why the majority of people on this planet are SICK TO THEIR BACK TEETH of this vindictive, ungrateful, malicious, utterly failed race??? The only race in America to annihilate EVERY FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD they've ever infested? Always brimming with poisonous hatred at the whites who made them wealthy and handed them a life of luxury??? It's living proof that naggers' fecal brains simply aren't capable of empathy-based reasoning of which human races are capable. When I see abominations like Oprah and Michelle co-mingling their poison, I agree 110% with China's common saying (translated into English), "Why don't white Americans keep their pet monkeys in cages?"

America is so racist we may never have a genuine black man as President and will have to suffer with the cheap "Made in Kenya" knock off

Forum List

Back