Michelle Obama...Wife To Exibitionist Barrack Obama... Says Trump Shakes Her To Her Core

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
What a lying bitch!!!!

f590d0f0bcfb40298962bb4c737.jpg

"Michelle Obama became emotional while addressing recent accusations of sexual assault and lewd comments against Donald Trump.

“I can’t stop thinking about this. It has shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted,” she told supporters at a Manchester, New Hampshire rally.

The first lady spoke about a week of “profound contrasts,” sharing that on Tuesday the White House hosted the International Day of the Girl, an event for Let Girls Learn Initiative.

“I walked away feeling so inspired…and I was so uplifted by these girls,” she said.

However, multiple women stepping forward with stories of sexual assault against Trump have left her troubled for the future.

“In this election, we have a candidate for president of the United States who over his lifetime and the course of this campaign has said things about women that are so demeaning, so shocking, that I simply won’t repeat them here today,” Obama said.

She continued, “I can’t believe I’m saying a candidate for president of the United States has bragged about sexually assaulting women,” referring the leaked 2005 video where Trump boasted being able to do “anything” to women, including “grabbing them by the p—-,” due to his power.

The first lady said to discard Trump’s comments as “locker room talk” was an “insult to decent men.”

“This was not just a lewd conversation. This wasn’t locker room banter. This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior,” Obama said.

Obama said Trump’s actions and words were unacceptable, whether a person is a Democrat or not.

“Be clear, this is not normal,” she reminded voters. “This is not politics as usual. This is disgraceful. It is intolerable. And it doesn’t matter what party you belong to…no woman deserves to be treated this way.”

She added, “This isn’t about politics. It’s about basic human decency. It’s about right and wrong.”

Obama raised concerns about future generations and what Trump, who she only referred to during her speech as a “candidate,” is teaching them about treating women.

“We can’t expose our children to it for another minute, let alone for another four years,” she said.

The first lady then turned her attention to Hillary Clinton‘s qualifications to serve as president, noting that the Democratic candidate “embodies so well all the values we try to teach our young people,” including being a team player, never giving up and not taking any shortcuts.

“She has been successful in every role, getting more exposure to the presidency than anyone in our lifetime. More than Barack, more than Bill,” she said, citing Clinton’s roles as secretary of state and in the senate.

Then Obama added, to a outburst of cheers, “And yes, she happens to be a woman.”

White House spokesman Eric Schultz expressed to reporters little concern that Obama was opening herself up to counter-attack by Trump. “I can’t think of a bolder way for Donald Trump to lose even more standing than he already has than by engaging the first lady of the United States,” Schultz told reporters traveling with President Obama aboard Air Force One on Thursday."

Alsohttp://people.com/politics/michelle-obama-condemns-donald-trump-treatment-women/

After years of being married to this prick....she is now finally offended to her core????

RLMMAO!!!

What a lying bitch!!!!

"Michelle Obama became emotional while addressing recent accusations of sexual assault and lewd comments against Donald Trump.

“I can’t stop thinking about this. It has shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted,” she told supporters at a Manchester, New Hampshire rally.

The first lady spoke about a week of “profound contrasts,” sharing that on Tuesday the White House hosted the International Day of the Girl, an event for Let Girls Learn Initiative.

“I walked away feeling so inspired…and I was so uplifted by these girls,” she said.

However, multiple women stepping forward with stories of sexual assault against Trump have left her troubled for the future.

“In this election, we have a candidate for president of the United States who over his lifetime and the course of this campaign has said things about women that are so demeaning, so shocking, that I simply won’t repeat them here today,” Obama said.

She continued, “I can’t believe I’m saying a candidate for president of the United States has bragged about sexually assaulting women,” referring the leaked 2005 video where Trump boasted being able to do “anything” to women, including “grabbing them by the p—-,” due to his power.

The first lady said to discard Trump’s comments as “locker room talk” was an “insult to decent men.”

“This was not just a lewd conversation. This wasn’t locker room banter. This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior,” Obama said.

Obama said Trump’s actions and words were unacceptable, whether a person is a Democrat or not.

“Be clear, this is not normal,” she reminded voters. “This is not politics as usual. This is disgraceful. It is intolerable. And it doesn’t matter what party you belong to…no woman deserves to be treated this way.”

She added, “This isn’t about politics. It’s about basic human decency. It’s about right and wrong.”

Obama raised concerns about future generations and what Trump, who she only referred to during her speech as a “candidate,” is teaching them about treating women.

“We can’t expose our children to it for another minute, let alone for another four years,” she said.

The first lady then turned her attention to Hillary Clinton‘s qualifications to serve as president, noting that the Democratic candidate “embodies so well all the values we try to teach our young people,” including being a team player, never giving up and not taking any shortcuts.

“She has been successful in every role, getting more exposure to the presidency than anyone in our lifetime. More than Barack, more than Bill,” she said, citing Clinton’s roles as secretary of state and in the senate.

Then Obama added, to a outburst of cheers, “And yes, she happens to be a woman.”

White House spokesman Eric Schultz expressed to reporters little concern that Obama was opening herself up to counter-attack by Trump. “I can’t think of a bolder way for Donald Trump to lose even more standing than he already has than by engaging the first lady of the United States,” Schultz told reporters traveling with President Obama aboard Air Force One on Thursday."

Alsohttp://people.com/politics/michelle-obama-condemns-donald-trump-treatment-women/

After years of being married to this prick....she is now finally offended to her core????

RLMMAO!!!

:cuckoo:

What a lying bitch!!!!

RLMMAO!!!

An excellent speech by a wonderful First Lady....thank you for posting it here.

I don't know who is more disgusting, her or Hillary.

Lol, then why does she invite and applaud all those rappers in the white house? Talking how they are gonna fuck up their hoes and bitches. Her own husband flaunts a hard on in front of women. What a dumb hypocrite.

Lol, then why does she invite and applaud all those rappers in the white house? Talking how they are gonna fuck up their hoes and bitches. Her own husband flaunts a hard on in front of women. What a dumb hypocrite.
Yeah.....but a white guy talking about sex shakes her to her core.

What a lying bitch!!!!

RLMMAO!!!

She is campaigning for the woman who used private detectives and politcal operatives to protect her husband from the women he raped and actually sexually assaulted....they are just lucky they never left their daughters unattended in the vicinity of bill clinton.......

the left said that what bill clinton did was his private sex life and had no bearing on being President.....and now saying crude things has everything to do with being President since Trump is the target....

Imagine....if Trump wins we will be done with the clintons forever.....

And they just had the anti gun group "Cocks, not Glocks" at the White House....I guess that language wasn't a big deal for them....

Can you imagine what Trump has planned after he loses this election? Remember the Obama birth certificate crap? No doubt he plans something similar throughout Hillary's presidency.

Forum List

Back