🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama's food fight with Congress.

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
So, FLOTUS finds it unacceptable. What I find unacceptable is her meddling in matters that don't concern her AND squandering tax payer dollars to indulge her whim. Parents are the first role models for children in nutrition as in many other things. School lunches should be healthy and edible (for a child's palate) with a lunch that has something there that the children want and will enjoy eating, and if common sense is applied at a local level there is no need for a federal (read expensive) initiative.

She just needs to go back to what she does best. That would be shopping, doing Jumping Jacks, and planning out her next vacation

I don't remember electing her to anything...A lot of people find HER unacceptable, nasty, bossy, a joke

she caused a lot problems with these schools, your kids are going hungry, and the schools lost many employees over her

I was an employee and I can tell you the food they came up with I wouldn't eat and some I wouldn't give my dog

she should worry about staying home and taking care of her own children

Last edited:
The kids in our local school get 1% (skim) milk with their lunch.

SKIM MILK!! That's nothing more than white water. And the kids hate it.

A teacher got into a boatload of trouble when she told the kids "This is what the government says you must eat!"

What I don't understand is that we constantly hear about "childhood obesity" and in the very next breath we're told about the "starving children in this country." The children who go to bed hungry...

Maybe if they got a good full meal at lunch....!!!

Moochelle is putting herself up for a 2016 run!!!

Remember, she's not the first FLOTUS to get deeply into politics - Eleanor Roosevelt was just as active and had a lot of behind the scenes clout.

The House should schedule a vote to repeal every law that woman has passed since her husband became president.

:)

Forum List

Back