Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

I'm impressed with how you can ignore the evidence to the contrary from every other developed nation. I suppose I should be used to it by now but it still makes an impression.

Too, other people's school kids are such a bargain when it comes to the price to be paid for easy access to firearms.

12 million innocent men, women and children murderd in Europe in 6 years.....more people mudered than in 87 years of criminal gun murder in the U.S.

That is the price that was paid when the governments of Europe banned and confiscated guns.....to make people safer...

Actually it is right, it in in the Michigan law. If you allow your gun to be used to commit a crime you can be held responsible.

So.....they said here Tommy..... take this and shoot people?

How did they store the weapon? Did they know he was going to steal it?

I do not know, just know what the Michigan says...

You may be criminally and civilly liable for any harm caused by a person less than 18 years of age who lawfully gains unsupervised access to your firearm if unlawfully stored. As such, a trigger lock, gun case or other device designed to prevent unauthorized access to a firearm is strongly recommended.

He had the gun in his backpack when his parents were called to the school because of some disturbing drawings he made. He should have been sent home. He wasn't. The school should have searched his backpack BECAUSE OF THE DRAWINGS.. They didn't.

If we're gonna play this game, then the school should be charged

They didn't "allow" it. It was taken (stolen) without their permission.

The kid is being tried as an adult, meaning he knew what he was doing.

Their negligence in storing the gun could be how they "allowed" it.

7 years ago, and no deaths. Wouldn't it be great if we could go 7 years between school shootings and have everyone survive?
If someone has a knife, you could tackle them or run. Pretty hard for them to harm you if they're a distance away and you run.

With guns, distance can become irrelevant, hence why injuries and deaths occur. But pro gunners will always be pro gunners.

I remember when an American husband swore on his heart at the Las Vegas hotel shooting when his wife was killed, that he now supports the 2nd amendment more than ever. With a mentality like that, America is sunk with guns.

Actually it is right, it in in the Michigan law. If you allow your gun to be used to commit a crime you can be held responsible.
Suppose the kid had taken the family car without permission and used it to run down and kill 5 people?

In both cases the parents broke no law

Suppose the kid had taken the family car without permission and used it to run down and kill 5 people?

In both cases the parents broke no law

The DA in Michigan disagrees with you. I will assume he knows more about the law there than you do.

He had the gun in his backpack when his parents were called to the school because of some disturbing drawings he made. He should have been sent home. He wasn't. The school should have searched his backpack BECAUSE OF THE DRAWINGS.. They didn't.

If we're gonna play this game, then the school should be charged
The school should be sued by the victims.....

They didn't "allow" it. It was taken (stolen) without their permission.

The kid is being tried as an adult, meaning he knew what he was doing.
Good point. If the shooter is being charged as an adult, how can the parents be held responsible? not for manslaughter.

Screw the DA in michigan

He probably got elected thanks to george soros

But either way he’s just a democrat flunky

Next to the shooter the school board is the most to blame for what happened
Please tell me how this woman is responsible for the shooting??

index.jpg

Or the guy standing behind her....
MSBA-2014.jpg

Or either woman standing right next to her...

You reactionary right-wing cucks just love saying goofy shit

The parents raised and armed a murdering psychopath.

I blame them. I hope they’re convicted along with their kid but I doubt it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Please tell me how this woman is responsible for the shooting??

View attachment 571351

Or the guy standing behind her....
View attachment 571350

Or either woman standing right next to her...

You reactionary right-wing cucks just love saying goofy shit
Protecting children from mass shootings is reactionary?

The school board failed to do their job and should be held accountable

Where are the lectures about white on white crime and irresponsible white parenting?

Seem like this kid had a father in the house and his father bought him a gun for a christmas present.

So much for the fatherless child lie.

Last edited:
They knew their son was a nutjob and bought him a gun for Christmas!

"Four days before 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley allegedly opened fire at his Michigan high school, his parents bought him an unusually early Christmas gift: a 9mm Sig Sauer handgun.

The teen accompanied his father, James Crumbley, to buy the gun at Acme Shooting Goods in the small town of Oxford. Ethan referred it to that night on Instagram as his “new beauty.”

• Love
Reactions: IM2
The kid sits in jail and his parents appear to be on the run.

Where are the sermons about irresponsible white parents from our "non racist" right wingers?

Forum List

Back