Michigan State beat the Commies

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
This was not just a win for Michigan State in East Lansing, in case you're unaware. This was MSU v. Biden's Team, vs. The ChiComs. This was MSU...America's Team, vs. The Commies.

America Won. :)

If you like, consider this a harbinger for Tuesday in VA and the Midterms. I do.

You might want to go to East Lansing. Not much different from AA.

You might want to go to East Lansing. Not much different from AA.

Um. My son graduated there in 2019. The profs are Commie Class, but then, profs are. The students are definitely not.

There is no doubt the administration and professors at UM are very liberal, but it’s the same at MSU.

There is no doubt the administration and professors at UM are very liberal, but it’s the same at MSU.

Right. But note that U of M makes all these "best liberal university" lists. I don't really know how this can be disputed. ?? Of course individual exceptions abound as can be expected at any huge university. I have two family members who went to U of M; one is a liberal egghead and one is absolutely lovely. And I work with liberal eggheads who went to MSU. But in the aggregate, U of M is considerably more liberal (Commie, yes) than MSU

Forum List

Back