Midterms: Dems lead GOP by 11% (Fox News poll)

The GOP has no path to retaining the House or the Senate!

I don’t think they’ll hold both houses, but “no path” to holder either is .....welll....it’s like this

And nobody ever has ever wanted to be like Ray Maddow. The dude just sucks.

i am deducting 15 points after what I heard from Warren Beaver face,,that means the GOP is now 50 points ahead

Why would anyone with half a brain vote for a democrat?
Exactly! All you idiots with half a brain each vote for republicans! We who have whole brains vote for Democrats.
You must be witty internet guy.
Don't really have to be to run circles around tRumpkins.

Creeper, any time you think you have the chops to debate me on the virtue of leftardism and what is REALLY going on and has for the last 100 plus years? Step up to the plate...until them? You are just a trolling sack of shit.

Exactly! All you idiots with half a brain each vote for republicans! We who have whole brains vote for Democrats.
I suppose that makes you a dim-wit then. Good work.
Another wiff. You are batting a perfect 0% so.far.

Creeper, any time you think you have the chops to debate me on the virtue of leftardism and what is REALLY going on and has for the last 100 plus years? Step up to the plate...until them? You are just a trolling sack of shit.
Lol,.when you can figure out why it cracks me up for you under-educated morons to attempt to change my name as an insult I might, "might" I say, begin to take you halfway seriously. Until then you and your kind are just a weak, mildly amusing joke.

Democrats have fallen in love with the lie. Every republican running for office will have a full stack of lies lobbed at them. Too close to the election to refute them. The lessons of Roy Moore and Robert Bork have been well learned.

Lol,.when you can figure out why it cracks me up for you under-educated morons to attempt to change my name as an insult I might, "might" I say, begin to take you halfway seriously. Until then you and your kind are just a weak, mildly amusing joke.

That is more than I could say about leftards... especially those that can't spell or punctuate worth a shit that claim others are "uneducated". You write the jokes, Creeper, I provide the punchlines.

What is SOOOOO fucking hilarious is how pissed you get when your USMB handle gets mocked while calling anti-leftard commies "tRumpkins". Pointing out the hypocrisy of those of your ilk is so fucking easy....like shooting fish in a barrel.

(snicker)

...and Hillary has an 80% chance of winning the Presidency...

the-day-before-the-2016-us-presidential-election-most-pollsters-25941808.png

Make that 98.1%.

LOL

Just like all the other polls showing Hillary winning.... bull shit!
I pointed out four states this week that held primaries which had a 4/1 increase in turnout by REPUBLICANS... And now out comes a poll taken before the primaries that "proves" the observed empirical evidence is wrong...

Just like the global warming lie and believing models are superior to empirically observed evidence... I am laughing at your superior polling model.... Why do you idiots play with broken toys?
Polls gave Hillary a 3%% lead in the popular vote. She won by 2%. The only way you can refute this is by pretending illegals voted.

Yes she won the popular vote and which state lopsided vote allowed that to happen?

Hillary Clinton lost more States and that is why she lost the Electoral College and is not President.

Also you are going off National Polls when the Senate and House are State to State, so check State and local district polls if you want a better indicator, wait you will have to search and prefer someone to tell you what you want to read instead.

My point?

California is the reason why Hillary won the Popular Vote and National Polls on Senate and House seats are as accurate as Trump telling the truth...

LOL

Just like all the other polls showing Hillary winning.... bull shit!
I pointed out four states this week that held primaries which had a 4/1 increase in turnout by REPUBLICANS... And now out comes a poll taken before the primaries that "proves" the observed empirical evidence is wrong...

Just like the global warming lie and believing models are superior to empirically observed evidence... I am laughing at your superior polling model.... Why do you idiots play with broken toys?
Polls gave Hillary a 3%% lead in the popular vote. She won by 2%. The only way you can refute this is by pretending illegals voted.

Yes she won the popular vote and which state lopsided vote allowed that to happen?

Hillary Clinton lost more States and that is why she lost the Electoral College and is not President.

Also you are going off National Polls when the Senate and House are State to State, so check State and local district polls if you want a better indicator, wait you will have to search and prefer someone to tell you what you want to read instead.

My point?

California is the reason why Hillary won the Popular Vote and National Polls on Senate and House seats are as accurate as Trump telling the truth...
If You want to disappear California let's also disappear a combination of red states with a population equal to California.

That is more than I could say about leftards... especially those that can't spell or punctuate worth a shit that claim others are "uneducated". You write the jokes, Creeper, I provide the punchlines.

What is SOOOOO fucking hilarious is how pissed you get when your USMB handle gets mocked while calling anti-leftard commies "tRumpkins". Pointing out the hypocrisy of those of your ilk is so fucking easy....like shooting fish in a barrel.

(snicker)
What makes you think I'm pissed?

I'm laughing at you kid, not with you.

Forum List

Back