Migrant stabs folks in Austria because they were "reading the bible"

Stupid politicians have been in a headlong rush to introduce piranhas into their goldfish tank, and then wonder why the piranhas start eating the goldfish.

2 Corinthians 11:23-25

Are they servants of Christ?--I speak as if insane--I more so; in far more labors, in far more imprisonments, beaten times without number, often in danger of death. Five times I received from the Jews thirty-nine lashes. Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, a night and a day I have spent in the deep.

The absent prospect of knights on horseback is mainly what excludes the notion of a tenth Crusade but something along those lines seems unavoidable. Personally, I am fed up with the constant progression of terrorist bombings, shootings and stabbings, and the retaliatory dronings, all of which is becoming rather routine and depressing. So I think it's time for the U.S., all of Europe and Scandinavia (and, hopefully, Russia) to form a massive coalition and sweep into the Middle East to squash anything that looks like a radical shahid or an aspiring one.

'm not attempting to emulate Pope Urban II but I am hoping for an updated Richard to rise with a desert-hued helmet in place of a golden crown and put an end to these Allah Ahkbar events for another two or three centuries.

The absent prospect of knights on horseback is mainly what excludes the notion of a tenth Crusade but something along those lines seems unavoidable. Personally, I am fed up with the constant progression of terrorist bombings, shootings and stabbings, and the retaliatory dronings, all of which is becoming rather routine and depressing. So I think it's time for the U.S., all of Europe and Scandinavia (and, hopefully, Russia) to form a massive coalition and sweep into the Middle East to squash anything that looks like a radical shahid or an aspiring one.

'm not attempting to emulate Pope Urban II but I am hoping for an updated Richard to rise with a desert-hued helmet in place of a golden crown and put an end to these Allah Ahkbar events for another two or three centuries.
It's coming. A change is coming to Europe.

90 thousand Christians have been killed for their faith in 2016!
How many Muslim's, Jews, Buddhist, Taoist, Confusions..Sheikhs...there is more than one religion...
Killed? Or killed by Muslims?
Is every person that claims to be a Christian that has died, been killed by a Muslim?
You're the one trying to generate a moral equivalency so you need to answer that question.

90 thousand Christians have been killed for their faith in 2016!
How many Muslim's, Jews, Buddhist, Taoist, Confusions..Sheikhs...there is more than one religion...
Killed? Or killed by Muslims?
Is every person that claims to be a Christian that has died, been killed by a Muslim?
You're the one trying to generate a moral equivalency so you need to answer that question.
Logic would dictate that the answer is no..

Forum List

Back