Miller may have cost trump his wall

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Stephen Miller May Have Cost Trump the Wall – Rolling Stone

Excerpts published by The Atlantic on Monday describe an exchange between Sims and Miller when the former approached the latter out of concern that the administration wasn’t doing more to help refugees, particularly persecuted Christians. “I would be happy if not a single refugee foot ever again touched America’s soil,” Miller said, according to the book.

Miller would have been Hitler's right hand man. He would have opened the door to the gas chambers. What a slug in a Regime of "Vipers."

Excerpts published by The Atlantic on Monday describe an exchange between Sims and Miller when the former approached the latter out of concern that the administration wasn’t doing more to help refugees, particularly persecuted Christians. “I would be happy if not a single refugee foot ever again touched America’s soil,” Miller said, according to the book.

Miller would have been Hitler's right hand man. He would have opened the door to the gas chambers. What a slug in a Regime of "Vipers."
There will be a wall, whether you like it or not.

1USMBomanbadedited-3.jpg

View attachment 243768
wall is only in your dreams
94xydsdno6e21.jpg

Bubba, I've beean around since a wall was agreed on in '89.

And how did that work for ya? :lol:

Like shit if you depend on the honesty of a Democrat Congress.

..Or believe what they say.

The Repubs don't even want the dumb ass wall. They had control of Congress for two years and the wall never was approved.

trump is just trying to hype his base...The wall was a promise. But of course "Mexico will pay for it"....was also a promise.

The Dems offered 25 Billion and Miller pulled out all his hair in a tantrum.

Bubba, I've beean around since a wall was agreed on in '89.

And how did that work for ya? :lol:

Like shit if you depend on the honesty of a Democrat Congress.

..Or believe what they say.

Honesty? Like trump agreeing to sign the continuing resolution....and then reneged....?

Who did it 1st? Democrats from 1989-present, or Trump? Who went back on their word more?

Who's been in politics longer?

Fuck you you retarded Communist piece of shit!

View attachment 243768
wall is only in your dreams
94xydsdno6e21.jpg

You can shove that right into your colon alongside a sideways cactus.

Lemme tell you something: A group of 5 illegals was going around here home-invading people and beating men and raping women. They're done now. If it was up to me, they would have hanged years ago. Point being: Them motherfuckers ain't even suppoesed to be here.

Forum List

Back