🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Millions Fleeing Chicago & Illinois.Are They Still Gonna Build The Obama Library?,Good Question?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:abgg2q.jpg: Just something to ponder over. It seems as if they are fleeing the state of Illinois as if the state has been invaded by monsters from another planet. {like we see in those old science fiction movies of the 50's..early 60's}.
Yet, at the rate residences are running away from Illinois, and especially the greater Chicago area, will it become pointless to build the Obama Library there considering by the time its done, everyone in that designated area would of all moved out? Like they did in Detroit?
:oops8:

They should build the Soetoro library in his homeland, as his wife pointed out, of kenya.

Barry has been quiet lately. Is he lawyering up to deal with the Russian hoax to attack our democracy, or on another vacation trying to get a tan? Nope, he is trying to get a talk show on Netflix!

:abgg2q.jpg: Just something to ponder over. It seems as if they are fleeing the state of Illinois as if the state has been invaded by monsters from another planet. {like we see in those old science fiction movies of the 50's..early 60's}.
Yet, at the rate residences are running away from Illinois, and especially the greater Chicago area, will it become pointless to build the Obama Library there considering by the time its done, everyone in that designated area would of all moved out? Like they did in Detroit?

What is the point of building it? We all know it is just going to be another fictional account full of lies and distortions of the bubble of fantasy of how the Left WANTS to remember the Obama Administration rather than how it actually was, in an effort to try to further justify and vindicate what was really a blight and shame upon the history of this nation and the American People.

What is the point of building it? We all know it is just going to be another fictional account full of lies and distortions of the bubble of fantasy of how the Left WANTS to remember the Obama Administration rather than how it actually was, in an effort to try to further justify and vindicate what was really a blight and shame upon the history of this nation and the American People.
And it will be open to black Muslims only. The door will face east, so Obama can know which direction to pray.

I'd vote for building the Barry Soetoro Presidential Library and Beer Fest Tent in Chicago's Bridgeport neighborhood. That would keep visitors from getting shot in the street while attempting to visit the place, assuming anyone would be interested in doing so.

Yes, the library should be built -- IMHO.

Other presidents have libraries. Thus, it is only right that President Obama should have one, too.

Although some people (including me) do not admire President Obama, many Americans (and foreign friends) do greatly respect and admire him. They WILL visit the museum.

It will be a welcome addition to Chicago.

The future Obama presidential library will be the de facto religious cult center of communistic liberalism in America.

Obama will become the object of worship for those on the left. As millions of his zombie like adherents make the mandatory religious pilgrimage to the Temple (library) to bask in his marxist divinity. .... :cool:

Last edited:

And it will be open to black Muslims only. The door will face east, so Obama can know which direction to pray.
being the plans are for a 1500 sq foot structure/one story, i wonder if there will be any room for restrooms? or will they just send the tourists to the back yard?

Barry has been quiet lately. Is he lawyering up to deal with the Russian hoax to attack our democracy, or on another vacation trying to get a tan? Nope, he is trying to get a talk show on Netflix!
i wonder how many sq feet are being considered for the Hillary Clinton Hall of Accomplishments

i wonder how many sq feet are being considered for the Hillary Clinton Hall of Accomplishments
None, because their are none.
well at least a Hall displaying all of Barry's 'Used & Broken Teleprompters"

I have a suggestion.why not a hall dedicated to 8 years of lies?

Actually, the direction is closer to northeast. Remember, we live on a sphere so a straight line would run northeast to Mecca from Chicago.

The will be the janitors closet in the Obama Library. It will contain only brooms for her crimes that were swept under the rug.

They could add the suicide notes of all the people that were going to testify against her.

Yes, the library should be built -- IMHO.

Other presidents have libraries. Thus, it is only right that President Obama should have one, too.

Although some people (including me) do not admire President Obama, many Americans (and foreign friends) do greatly respect and admire him. They WILL visit the museum.

It will be a welcome addition to Chicago.

About as welcome as a dose of the clapp....

They could add the suicide notes of all the people that were going to testify against her.
how about a hall dedicated to all those honorable people who died under a cloud of suspicion during both the Obama&Hillary years?

Forum List

Back