Milo on Trumps Hot Mike Tape and How Real Men Talk to Each Other

Lol, Milo nails it.

I love this guy, in the agape sort of way.

Let's be honest here.... 80% of Americans and 100% of the media are aghast!! This to them is a man insane.

See they think he is insane because of his vulgarness, his crudeness and worst of all because of how he savagely insults so many types of people. Yes, we get it. But what you all do not get is he is by and large uncovering many dark truths that "civil" people and "honorable" politicians will never talk about, much less admit to. And those are the real evils in our society and in our nature. The things that makes us all hypocrites and tools for the enemy (the dark side).

Last edited:
Lol, Milo nails it.

Mile is soooo freaking awesome he's been on infowars tooo. That is where I learned of him awhile ago.

This guy is right up front and tells it like it is. He is not weak minded and he is not brainwashed like many other gays who fell into the conned society of " Social warfare".

BLM, the gays, and Trump haters have all fallen victim to the MSM/Elites social warfare games and it worked now that it has worked and we have social divide on multiple levels , now comes the Hero prick Government for the " Problem, ( Gov created) Reaction ( dumbed down society) Solution ( in order for the Gov. to look like the heroes) They create the solutions and the sheep buy it every single time.

Some of the gayest fellows I have know were guys you though would never have been gay......

You can't tell he's a "cock sucking faggot"?! (Milo said I can call him that).

Yes you can.

Lol, Milo nails it.

How would he know?

Are you implying that he wouldn't know how as a result of being gay?

No, I'm implying that because men I know found what Trump said disgusting, I doubt he hangs with real men, who have respect for women. We know Donald , his Daddy , does not, nor does the paper he writes for , Breibart.

The majority of men I know are just like Trump..They may not say it outwardly, but in their minds and in the secrecy of their thoughts, they be...

upload_2016-12-18_9-44-24.png

Trumps lies more than politicians. His trick is to cover them up with his vulgar tactics. Better to see a scene from the video, and talk about that, than what really matters , like his tax returns..

Trumps lies more than politicians.
OK, who was lying, Trump when he said he was going to win or all the pollsters, the DNC and Hillary Clinton when they all said that she was going to win?

You libs have some nerve to call other people liars when your whole schtick for 99% of you is to lie your asses off on every topic and at every opportunity.

The majority of men I know are just like Trump..They may not say it outwardly, but in their minds and in the secrecy of their thoughts, they be...

Well, I used to think I was a vulgar person, but after five years in the infantry I now have an advanced degree in vulgarity and the grotesque!

Lol, Milo nails it.

Mile is soooo freaking awesome he's been on infowars tooo. That is where I learned of him awhile ago.

This guy is right up front and tells it like it is. He is not weak minded and he is not brainwashed like many other gays who fell into the conned society of " Social warfare".

BLM, the gays, and Trump haters have all fallen victim to the MSM/Elites social warfare games and it worked now that it has worked and we have social divide on multiple levels , now comes the Hero prick Government for the " Problem, ( Gov created) Reaction ( dumbed down society) Solution ( in order for the Gov. to look like the heroes) They create the solutions and the sheep buy it every single time.

Some of the gayest fellows I have know were guys you though would never have been gay......

I've known some faggots that could kick the asses of about 99% of men walking down the street and they had that stern look, not the Queen of Flaming look.

If you fucked with them you were risking a serious ass kicking.

Milo is a "real man" in the classic sense of being mentally tough, speaks what he thinks, and is honest.

There was an old medieval knight vow to always tell the Truth even if it means that you will die for it.

I think Milo has that kind of grit and I have far more respect for him than I have for SJWs that walk up and hit you in the back of the head and then hide behind other people and run away.

Edit: found it

“Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong – that is your oath.” The Knights Templar Code Applied Today

Well, I used to think I was a vulgar person, but after five years in the infantry I now have an advanced degree in vulgarity and the grotesque!
Not to mention when trying to wake zombies up ten years later, one gets to the point you just don't give a damn any more.
Lol, Milo nails it.

Milo is a twink, he's hardly an alpha..

Is that what they call gays now a " Twink" what a cute word lol

Lol, Milo nails it.

I've known some faggots that could kick the asses of about 99% of men walking down the street and they had that stern look, not the Queen of Flaming look.

If you fucked with them you were risking a serious ass kicking.

Me too, all those years working out with weights in the gym, I saw some of it happen, and in the military...I was in basic training, and about the second week this guy says to me, "oh you be lovin' it when I be slammin' down on that ass of yours"....I didn't respond and walked over to the platoon leader and told him, he was gone that evening...

Me too, all those years working out with weights in the gym, I saw some of it happen, and in the military...I was in basic training, and about the second week this guy says to me, "oh you be lovin' it when I be slammin' down on that ass of yours"....I didn't respond and walked over to the platoon leader and told him, he was gone that evening...
Why should you respond to sh1t talk like that?

And if the platoon leader fails to lead and you have to handle it yourself, just sleep with one ye open a few nights and have a heavy bolt from maintenance under your pillow.

Not to mention when trying to wake zombies up ten years later, one gets to the point you just don't give a damn any more.
Lol, Milo nails it.

It is a certain category for a certain type of gay fellow..

Why should you respond to sh1t talk like that?

And if the platoon leader fails to lead and you have to handle it yourself, just sleep with one ye open a few nights and have a heavy bolt from maintenance under your pillow.
The rules are that there is no fighting allowed, so I did it correctly...Had the need arose for me to deal with it myself, it would have been done...Yet there was no need..

IT is the gay version of a woman that prefers rich men and likes getting gifts, again if I have that right.

I really dont keep up on the latest slang.

IT is the gay version of a woman that prefers rich men and likes getting gifts, again if I have that right.

I really dont keep up on the latest slang.
The way they dress and their hair care is the main feature...

Trumps lies more than politicians.
OK, who was lying, Trump when he said he was going to win or all the pollsters, the DNC and Hillary Clinton when they all said that she was going to win?

You libs have some nerve to call other people liars when your whole schtick for 99% of you is to lie your asses off on every topic and at every opportunity.

Every word out of his mouth is a lie, except the election will be rigged.

Last edited:
Lol, Milo nails it.

The only reason he is not still in the closet if because Democrats made it acceptable for him to be out, if the Pubs had their way they'd string him up.

As soon as you find out their values and political beliefs don't mirror your own, Democrats will turn on them viciously. Democrats expect loyalty from those groups they perceive as owing them something. Look at how they treat any minority that doesn't spew the dogma.

If you believe Milo would back down from anyone you're not listening to his message. Conservative are embracing this man, most like myself give zero fucks what he does in his spare time.

As soon as you find out their values and political beliefs don't mirror your own, Democrats will turn on them viciously. Democrats expect loyalty from those groups they perceive as owing them something. Look at how they treat any minority that doesn't spew the dogma.

If you believe Milo would back down from anyone you're not listening to his message. Conservative are embracing this man, most like myself give zero fucks what he does in his spare time.

But that the left doesnt get a single atom of the whole thing is what makes it so freaking hilarious.

Forum List

Back