Milo Yianopolous will be on Real Time with Bill Maher, lefty fascists are already losing their minds

Yep....Milo will be on Bill Maher's show...and already one snowflake, left wing fascist pretending to be a journalist has said he won't appear on the panel portion of the show.......

Fascists......they hate free speech....and freedom in general.....

Good luck Milo....

Bill Maher Defends MILO Invitation: Boycotters 'Reason Liberals Lose Elections' - Breitbart
Milo is the Fascist. You're woefully ignorant.

You obviously don't understand truth, facts or reality....Milo is the farthest thing from a fascist that a person can get.....the morons who attacked police, innocent people and burned Berkeley are the fascists.........

Notice how the left wing assholes attacked him right away......

You can see how bankrupt the left wingers on the show were.........they didn't discuss things.....and immediately started swearing at Milo.......If you listen to the actual interview of MIlo on the Rubin Report, you actually her what he thinks....

That one asshole who was titled a comedian...of course he wasn't funny......and immediately attacked Milo....

And the defender of the DNC that guy was an asshole too........the Russians hacked the DNC because they knew hilary was going to win......they wanted to make sure that their 140 million dollar investment, prepaid to hilary through her foundation, couldn't be ignored once she got into office....

Then.......Trump happened....

Maher's finish with his attack of the GOP, the "Party of Reagan" not being anti-Russia, just shows how ignorant he is of what the Cold War was about.

And I am sorry that Maher had those other guests on. I've seen him one on one with Ann COulter, he can be fairly reasonable by himself.

It avoided letting Milo really talk about who and what he is.

Thanks for the clips........I don't have HBO....

Maher is a terrible interviewer....he could have let Milo talk but decided to talk over MIlo......

i thought they got along pretty well...

The problem was that he didn't let Milo respond......have you watched the Rubin Report.......those interviews are really good....

he doesn't have as much time as that rubin guy...that's why he cut him off

Maher on Milo Outrage: 'Stop Taking the Bait,' You're 'Freaked Out' Over a 'Little, Impish' 'F*g' 'You Schoolgirls'

they're turning on Maher, like they always do when he takes a courageous stand!

C5AG0ORWEAE-7Vu.jpg

Yep....Milo will be on Bill Maher's show...and already one snowflake, left wing fascist pretending to be a journalist has said he won't appear on the panel portion of the show.......

Fascists......they hate free speech....and freedom in general.....

Good luck Milo....

Bill Maher Defends MILO Invitation: Boycotters 'Reason Liberals Lose Elections' - Breitbart
Now why should I give a damn? Maher could also have the editor of the National Enquirer and Weekly Globe on there, also. They all have the same relationship to reality.

Forum List

Back