Minority Unemployment Has Dropped 18% Since Trump Took Office

Thanks Obama:

5060-1501502757-bbfe637d823e7c43e7014a15647dd0ba.jpg

Obama did amazing in spite of the GOP who put their hate over the good of the country.

Such sad and pathetic people.
Under 44 he had 1.3 trillion in deficit. Each and every year after that it was 1.9 trillion. Hate to even consider what it would have been if they had gone along with everything he wanted.

Why do you keep repeating this lie?

2009 $1,413
2010 $1,294
2011 $1,300
2012 $1,087
2013 $679
2014 $485
2015 $438
2016 $585
2017 $665 (Trump's first year)
I assume that you can read and consider business insider a decent media outlet. Here's how much debt the US government added under President Obama. So I am not sure where you got your information from but I at least have a credible source.
The rich had to get bailed out. That is why the right wing voted for it.

Thanks Obama:

5060-1501502757-bbfe637d823e7c43e7014a15647dd0ba.jpg

Obama did amazing in spite of the GOP who put their hate over the good of the country.

Such sad and pathetic people.
Under 44 he had 1.3 trillion in deficit. Each and every year after that it was 1.9 trillion. Hate to even consider what it would have been if they had gone along with everything he wanted.

2009 $1,413
2010 $1,294
2011 $1,300
2012 $1,087
2013 $679
2014 $485
2015 $438
2016 $585
I assume that you can read and consider business insider a decent media outlet. Here's how much debt the US government added under President Obama. So I am not sure where you got your information from but I at least have a credible source.
The rich had to get bailed out. That is why the right wing voted for it.
And it was also Done with Republican approval as it always is, yet the Republican voters seem to forget Bush and TARP and disastrous recession during Bush-Oblama... What is worse is we have this booming economy and the GOP along with Trump are adding to the debt, the very debt they claimed was bad during Oblama and the deficit is still growing. And all the GOP can do is point a finger at an ex president and refuse to acknowledge what the GOP is doing now.

Yes there was, it was the numbers that you lied about, or that you parroted since you are not smart enough to know they are not true.

I know the numbers and I know the numbers triggered you. :itsok:

The numbers are bullshit, but you are not smart enough to know it, Trump said it so it is true to you Trump butt sniffers.
Dufus, read the OP.

I read the OP dumbfuck, those are not the numbers I was talking about being BS.

As for the OP, just one more continuation of what has been happening for the past 6 years.
Uze cantz reedz.

People know their own economic situation and that of their friends.
so what; microeconomics is Only a Part of any economy.

2009 $1,413
2010 $1,294
2011 $1,300
2012 $1,087
2013 $679
2014 $485
2015 $438
2016 $585

I can read and I do like the BI, too bad you lack the ability to comprehend what they are printing.

Here are the actual deficit numbers by year...

Is the U.S. Deficit Really That Bad?

US Federal Deficit by Year - plus charts and analysis

Also, if he added 1.3 his first year and 1.9 every year after his total would have been 14.6 trillion, not 9 trillion that your BI link correctly states.
I assume you ran the numbers you gave. Adding in the number you gave for Trump still leaves about two trillion shy. Of course I am not use to doing the "new" math. Maybe there is a special operation only Democrats can do that makes them come out.

Another moron that cannot admit when they made a mistake....how boring
Oh I am willing to admit that I had my numbers wrong. I was just pointing out that yours are not right either. But of course it is more convenient to call me a moron then in fact look at the numbers and realize that you did not post proper numbers either. Even a cursory addition would tell you you are too low.

The links i have clearly rounded their numbers for brevity sake. Two sites give the same numbers.

If you want them to the penny, try debt to the penny.

Also, you stated with the snide remarks, if you cannot take the heat, do not light the fire.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Fake news! Foxconn has a habit of promising big and then never producing, just ask Brazil. The state gave away the farm in subsidies that even with the best case scenario will take them till 2043 to break even!

It was a ground breaking ceremony dummy, Trump, governor Walker, and the CEO were in attendance.

Yes there was, it was the numbers that you lied about, or that you parroted since you are not smart enough to know they are not true.

The numbers are bullshit, but you are not smart enough to know it, Trump said it so it is true to you Trump butt sniffers.

The numbers are bullshit?? I tell you what lib I'll just believe president Trump, governor Walker, and the CEO who gave us the numbers vs your personal hate opinions okay :itsok:

You are the perfect little statist, take the word of the government with question.

It was a ground breaking ceremony dummy, Trump, governor Walker, and the CEO were in attendance.

The numbers are bullshit?? I tell you what lib I'll just believe president Trump, governor Walker, and the CEO who gave us the numbers vs your personal hate opinions okay :itsok:

You are the perfect little statist, take the word of the government with question.

LOL your personal attacks are feeble.

I can read and I do like the BI, too bad you lack the ability to comprehend what they are printing.

Here are the actual deficit numbers by year...

Is the U.S. Deficit Really That Bad?

US Federal Deficit by Year - plus charts and analysis

Also, if he added 1.3 his first year and 1.9 every year after his total would have been 14.6 trillion, not 9 trillion that your BI link correctly states.
I assume you ran the numbers you gave. Adding in the number you gave for Trump still leaves about two trillion shy. Of course I am not use to doing the "new" math. Maybe there is a special operation only Democrats can do that makes them come out.

Another moron that cannot admit when they made a mistake....how boring
Oh I am willing to admit that I had my numbers wrong. I was just pointing out that yours are not right either. But of course it is more convenient to call me a moron then in fact look at the numbers and realize that you did not post proper numbers either. Even a cursory addition would tell you you are too low.

The links i have clearly rounded their numbers for brevity sake. Two sites give the same numbers.

If you want them to the penny, try debt to the penny.

Also, you stated with the snide remarks, if you cannot take the heat, do not light the fire.

Don't worry about the heat as you called it, and already stated I had wrong information. Rounding off even hundreds of dollars plus adding in the 665 you attribute to Trump does not account for the fact that the debt rose more then two trillion that is unaccounted for.

Forum List

Back