Missing Kentucky teenagers arrested in Florida

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Ok. She is 13 and he is 18.

Hayes' mother, Tammy Martin, had urged her son and his companion to surrender and "face the consequences."

Martin said the couple had been dating for about three months. She said the girl portrayed herself as being 19, and the family, including Hayes, believed her.

Cheyenne "would go in and write checks, and she would come out with cigarettes and stuff, so I didn't have any reason not to believe she wasn't 19," Martin said. "Because normally you can't buy cigarettes when you're 13 years old.

By the time her son realized she was a mere 13, "he was already done in love with her," Martin said.

Hayes been on the run from burglary and theft charges in Kentucky stemming from an arrest late last year, according to Grayson County court records.
Missing Kentucky teenagers arrested in Florida Fox News

And the media treats it as a romantic Bonnie and Clyde. His mother seems to do the same. Really.

There is something wrong with people.

She should go to jail for her part she lied about her age and acted like an adult.
She was a full accomplice. My guess is they'll try her as an adult.

I imagine she's pregnant as well.

Now who was it that was saying 13 year old females are just innocent little girls? Seems to me they're all grown up if they're old enough to run off, steal cars, forge checks, fuck and lead police on an interstate chase.

She should go to jail for her part she lied about her age and acted like an adult.
Why do ex-convicts always want to send other people to jail?

Anyways, something has to be done about these white savages. Must be a meth-head and fatherless.

Forum List

Back