Missing texts between anti Trump FBI agents uncovered by DOJ

At this point how do we know that the incriminating evidence has not been edited out?
It doesn’t seem like they would have had enough time to accomplish that with over 50,000 messages. Particularly how dumb they must have been to think they could fool the oig with their little disappearance trick.
They’ve had months since they knew eyes were starting to look their way.

But if they’d been changing them they never would have had to use the disappearing act.
I truly think they think are the smartest guys in the room. They found out not so much.
Sort of like some here claim. Cockiness can be a downfall.
At this point how do we know that the incriminating evidence has not been edited out?
It doesn’t seem like they would have had enough time to accomplish that with over 50,000 messages. Particularly how dumb they must have been to think they could fool the oig with their little disappearance trick.

I'm getting real tired of this shit, somebody's sorry ass needs to go to jail. Hopefully they can obtain enough evidence to warrant convictions in a court of law. Don't care who, don't care which party, break the law and you go to jail. And I want the whole 9 yards out in the public arena as long as nothing classified is compromised. I want to know who did want.

But if they’d been changing them they never would have had to use the disappearing act.
I truly think they think are the smartest guys in the room. They found out not so much.
False flag, classic cloak and dagger.

So in other words the FBI made no attempt to retrieve them and simply told America to F off.
Even worse than that, they played stupid. As if the FB fucking I didn't know that text messages, emails NEVER disappear. "DUH THE TEXTS ARE GONE CUZ OF A DUH GLITCH. YEAH THAT"S IT". Fuck me, how bad have our intelligence agencies become?

LOIS LERNER BOUGHT THE IRS TIME WHEN SHE SAID HER EMAILS WERE GONE WITH HER HARD DRIVE WHILE HER CORRUPT IT TEAM CLEANED UP THE BACKUP TAPES AND PURGED INCRIMINATING EMAILS.

I really don’t think so, or the other crap wouldn’t have been uncovered that has been. They’ve been careless in many ways, and I suspect the OIG report will be very enlightening. Do remember they thought they’d never have a need for any coverup because they just knew who would win.
False flag, classic cloak and dagger.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they aren’t within reach.
LOIS LERNER BOUGHT THE IRS TIME WHEN SHE SAID HER EMAILS WERE GONE WITH HER HARD DRIVE WHILE HER CORRUPT IT TEAM CLEANED UP THE BACKUP TAPES AND PURGED INCRIMINATING EMAILS.

Actually now that the FBI basically lied to THE DOJ, Sessions has a right to recover any and ALL TEXT MESSAGES and make them available to Congress and THE PUBLIC, including messages that were on James Comey's Phone.
Time to disband the FBI.
Or at the very least PURGE THE FBI and rebuild it from THE GROUND UP
Just need to take 5 of them and make an example of them for all to see. Crucifixian in the FBI lobby comes to mind.

Think of all the panic that has been apparent through ridiculousness ever since the election did not go their way.

So in other words the FBI made no attempt to retrieve them and simply told America to F off.
Even worse than that, they played stupid. As if the FB fucking I didn't know that text messages, emails NEVER disappear. "DUH THE TEXTS ARE GONE CUZ OF A DUH GLITCH. YEAH THAT"S IT". Fuck me, how bad have our intelligence agencies become?

I think it's mostly the assholes at the top that don't know shit about the details, and probably believe nothing will happen even if it ever comes to light about what they've been saying and doing. I say it's about time we started holding people accountable, as well as the people above them that had to know or should have known their integrity was in some doubt. My gut is telling me there's a whole bunch of people that are looking the other way, allowing misconduct and political favoritism to take place.

The worst part about IRSgate was that the Press gave Dirty Obama cover instead of protecting the public.
If a Republican President had used the IRS as a political weapon the Press would have been apoplectic. Reporters would have been given the Pulitzer Prize and Hollywood would have made Academy Award movies about it

regardless how irrelevant it is you can bet your ass RW's will blow it so far out of proportion the real truth OR their conspiracy horseshit wont make a bit of difference.

regardless how irrelevant it is you can bet your ass RW's will blow it so far out of proportion the real truth OR their conspiracy horseshit wont make a bit of difference.
Sucks to be a Democrat cheerleader these days.

Forum List

Back