🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mississippi Exits

In Michigan..........Kasich is in second place...........behind Trump............although losing..........he will win delegates in the attempt to force a brokered convention.
Trump needs to walk away tonight with 59 (or 56?) delegates to stay on pace to the magic number.
I looked at that the other day..........I came up with 52% for all the final states to hit 1237............The establishment is after a Hijacked Convention............

In Michigan..........Kasich is in second place...........behind Trump............although losing..........he will win delegates in the attempt to force a brokered convention.
Trump needs to walk away tonight with 59 (or 56?) delegates to stay on pace to the magic number.

How close are we?
If he maintains the 45% of delegates so far.....he will fall short by about 126 delegates.........

Trump 49
Cruz 36
Rubio 7
Kasich 7

Trump grabbing up the evangelicals over Cruz. If this keeps up Trump just may take all the delgates (50%)

There's a 15% threshold that Rubio and Kasich need to hit.

Still too early to call but there you have it

No surprise Hillary took Mississippi and dominated across all demographics

I am so glad ck that you have this place and that I can come here and find truth. Glad you are out there.

Brown nosier

Cruz: But the MSM said support for Trump was falling and he should be in the lower 30% range wtf?

Rubio: What 49% you got to be shitting me?

Jeb: Phew I bowed out before it got embarrassing.

Paul: Jeb you were under 5% fool.

Jeb: Shut it Rand you asshole.

Kasich: Honey can you get Trump on the phone, tell him I'm ready to endorse him now if he picks me for his VP.

Rubio: Honey how much do we have left in the checking account?

How close are we?
If he maintains the 45% of delegates so far.....he will fall short by about 126 delegates.........

Oh smack me upside the head baby. Are you kidding?

Oh my. This is the best.

"Donald Trump won the Mississippi primary on Tuesday, extending his hold over the Deep South and advancing his march toward the Republican presidential nomination.

Trump’s victory came as Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has been struggling to overtake him in Bible Belt states where evangelical Christians dominate Republican primaries.

Mississippi was one of four contests held Tuesday, including a primary in Michigan. The results could begin to answer whether Trump has peaked or just slowed a bit in his steady progress toward the nomination."

Donald Trump continues Deep South victories with win in Mississippi primary

Now comes the real battle

Trump 49
Cruz 36
Rubio 7
Kasich 7

Trump grabbing up the evangelicals over Cruz. If this keeps up Trump just may take all the delgates (50%)

Trumps not getting 50% dream on
He's at 52% with the race just called

Ahahaha OH SNAP! :laugh:

Rubio and Katich are staying in the race at the request of the establishment, to take potential delegates away from Trump for the exact reason you cited. The question is, how will the general public react to this?

How close are we?

Oh smack me upside the head baby. Are you kidding?

Oh my. This is the best.
Just checked again.............it's actually 44%..............If it doesn't get higher.............they will get their brokered convention...........

Take all states coming up..........Florida would be nice..............99 delegates their to up the batting average...........

Lots of Evangelicals have agreed they want a commander and chief(Trump) than and Pastor and chief(Cruz). As far as running the country right now.

I looked at that the other day..........I came up with 52% for all the final states to hit 1237............The establishment is after a Hijacked Convention............
I wouldn't worry about that right now (hijacked/brokered convention) Lets see where the delegate count is after all 50 states have voted. If he's well ahead in delegates he should get the nomination (even if he doesn't get the required amount).

The country would riot if they disenfranchised millions of voters like that.

YAYYYYYYYYYYY Trump won Mississipi! :banana:

to the next baby!!! :biggrin:

Rubio and Katich are staying in the race at the request of the establishment, to take potential delegates away from Trump for the exact reason you cited. The question is, how will the general public react to this?
13531_Simpsons_torch_mob500x250_2.jpg

Trump 49
Cruz 36
Rubio 7
Kasich 7

I am so glad ck that you have this place and that I can come here and find truth. Glad you are out there.

Brown nosier

:)

Only guy on board who understands the UP and a girl who would love it.

I wouldn't worry about that right now (hijacked/brokered convention) Lets see where the delegate count is after all 50 states have voted. If he's well ahead in delegates he should get the nomination (even if he doesn't get the required amount).

The country would riot if they disenfranchised millions of voters like that.
Hope you are right................

Thanks for the thread and results..........Appears the attack adds aren't working..........

Just watched one earlier tonight......showed Trump cussing...........me and my wife laughed about it...........Laughed at the establishment.............Same coverage area as Mississippi......................Doesn't look like it worked here.
Nope. Surprisingly, or not, evangelicals don't care about that and like him for "saying it like it is"
Evangelicals like to cuss, too....just like the Baptists like to buy and use alcohol. If all the Baptists that say that don't drink didn't drink, a lot of liquor stores would go out of business!

Praise the Lord!

Michigan Primary Results
LIVE 8:50:28 PM ET
Republican Primary
Michigan Primary Election Results

Trump leads by 10 points, with 13% reporting.

Candidates
Vote Pct.
Donald J. Trump 97,495 37.6%
John Kasich 71,348 27.5
Ted Cruz 55,582 21.4
Marco Rubio 23,345 9.0
Other 11,514 4.4
259,284 votes, 13% reporting (629 of 4,830 precincts)

Forum List

Back