Missouri professor Melissa Click seen cursing at cop in new video

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012

The University of Missouri assistant professor who attracted nationwide attention and faced suspension from her teaching job for a November confrontation with a student journalist is in more hot water.

The Columbia Police Department released video from an October protest on campus in which assistant professor Melissa Click can be seen cursing at a cop who is trying to clear a roadway on campus after Click and a group of student demonstrators locked arms to block a road during the university's homecoming parade in October.

In the police video footage, first published by the Columbia Missourian, Click can be seen screaming profanities at an officer who placed an arm on her as he told her to get back on the sidewalk. Less than two weeks later, the assistant communication professor was captured on video calling for "some muscle" to help her eject a student journalist at a protest site on the university's quad.

Click is in the midst of applying for tenure at the university. Hank Foley, the university's interim chancellor, previously resisted calls for her dismissal, saying her future with the university should play out through the tenure process. But after the release of the police video footage, Foley in a statement on Sunday said "he will address these new revelations with the Board of Curators as they work to complete their own review of the matter.”

“Her conduct and behavior are appalling, and I am not only disappointed, I am angry, that a member of our faculty acted this way," Foley added. "Her actions caught on camera last October, are just another example of a pattern of misconduct by Dr. Click — most notably, her assault on one of our students while seeking ‘muscle’ during a highly volatile situation on Carnahan Quadrangle in November."

She seems like such a nice lady. :lol:

Click's Ph.D is in...wait for it...Communications. :lol:

If nutter Pootarians had their way, cussing at a cop would be a shoot-in-the-back offense.

Oh wait ....

If nutter Pootarians had their way, cussing at a cop would be a shoot-in-the-back offense.

Oh wait ....
Nah, seeing your fellow liberals disgraced is good enough. Your beliefs are offensive to most people, clearly.

Oh wait ....
Nah, seeing your fellow liberals disgraced is good enough. Your beliefs are offensive to most people, clearly.

What is offensive to liberals is that some Americans have more rights than others.

For example - you're asshole and never post anything but stupidity and lies but I would fight for your right to be stupid, dishonest and an asshole.

RWNJ traitors like you want people to be punished for exercising their First Amendment rights.

The University of Missouri assistant professor who attracted nationwide attention and faced suspension from her teaching job for a November confrontation with a student journalist is in more hot water.

The Columbia Police Department released video from an October protest on campus in which assistant professor Melissa Click can be seen cursing at a cop who is trying to clear a roadway on campus after Click and a group of student demonstrators locked arms to block a road during the university's homecoming parade in October.

In the police video footage, first published by the Columbia Missourian, Click can be seen screaming profanities at an officer who placed an arm on her as he told her to get back on the sidewalk. Less than two weeks later, the assistant communication professor was captured on video calling for "some muscle" to help her eject a student journalist at a protest site on the university's quad.

Click is in the midst of applying for tenure at the university. Hank Foley, the university's interim chancellor, previously resisted calls for her dismissal, saying her future with the university should play out through the tenure process. But after the release of the police video footage, Foley in a statement on Sunday said "he will address these new revelations with the Board of Curators as they work to complete their own review of the matter.”

“Her conduct and behavior are appalling, and I am not only disappointed, I am angry, that a member of our faculty acted this way," Foley added. "Her actions caught on camera last October, are just another example of a pattern of misconduct by Dr. Click — most notably, her assault on one of our students while seeking ‘muscle’ during a highly volatile situation on Carnahan Quadrangle in November."

I swear, I'm fed up with liberals, particularly uppitity white college professors blocking traffic with BLM. God it was disgusting seeing up her nose in that video. If you want a photo of liberalism, just look at her face.

What is offensive to liberals is that some Americans have more rights than others.
For example - you're asshole and never post anything but stupidity and lies but I would fight for your right to be stupid, dishonest and an asshole.
RWNJ traitors like you want people to be punished for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Your first amendment right must only be honored by the government. I don't have to honor anything liberals say or do. And I sure as hell don't!

I swear, I'm fed up with liberals, particularly uppitity white college professors blocking traffic with BLM. God it was disgusting seeing up her nose in that video. If you want a photo of liberalism, just look at her face.

The silly and impotent rage from RWNJs makes it a very fun story.

Your first amendment right must only be honored by the government. I don't have to honor anything liberals say or do. And I sure as hell don't!

AvgGuyIA

Cops are the government/tax paid enforcers of the law, dummy.

And no, you don't have to honor the rights of other Americans.. As I've said before, that's a very basic difference between right and left.

YOU want to see rights taken away from those with whom you disagree.

I don't.

You're an asshole and very stupid and dishonest but, because I believe in the principles of our constitution, I would fight for your right to be a very stupid, lying asshole.

Knock yourself out.

:happy-1:

for those that saw the earlier video;

I'd like to know why any of the students haven't been expelled and why both teachers still had a job.

One student was assaulted, they kept walking into him and then lying that he attacked them, and those pussies put small women up front.

leftist have no shame

The silly and impotent rage from RWNJs makes it a very fun story.

AvgGuyIA

Cops are the government/tax paid enforcers of the law, dummy.

And no, you don't have to honor the rights of other Americans.. As I've said before, that's a very basic difference between right and left.

YOU want to see rights taken away from those with whom you disagree.

I don't.

You're an asshole and very stupid and dishonest but, because I believe in the principles of our constitution, I would fight for your right to be a very stupid, lying asshole.

Knock yourself out.

:happy-1:
You don't know jack shit about me. I can't stop people from exercising their right to act like assholes and disrupt the peace, but I can certainly attempt to shame them to the point they'll change their ways. If they don't, then I'll choose not to associate with their kind.. You may call it discrimatory and I'll certainly agree with you. That's the point of discrimination.

Last edited:
Wow, obviously she doesn't mind whatever it is that can be done to her in return or she would finally be quiet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. She reminds me of that lead girl of the Dixie Chicks.

Forum List

Back