Missouri University assistant professor SACKED

the woman has clearly been a dick and has recieved her comeuppance for it, but some of the vitreol on this thread is a bit silly and I can't help but think it's less to do with her crime and more to do with her political leanings.
No, it has to do with the fact that she threatened violence on UNIVERSITY STUDENTS you moron.
Who pulled your toe? :lol: The courts are dealing with it, and no way will the judgement be as harsh as you think it should be.

Because as an academic I find her betrayal of everything that university stands for to be abhorrent. She was a professor at that institution thus she is bound to PROTECT the very same students that she tried to have beaten. Do you understand that? Manchester is clearly a fool so I doubt he can add 2+2. But you have shown flashes of intelligence from time to time.

Probably not. The outrage over her actions by the admin and the School of Journalism (who's students she threatened) is very high.

But I thought liberals ran the schools so she would be safe. Dont tell me thats another lie told by cons! Oh noes

Feel free to point out where I have said that. As a member of faculty it is her duty to protect the students at that university. She not only failed in that duty she attempted to have violence inflicted on one of those students. Even someone with as low an IQ as you clearly have should be able to figure that out.

Probably not. The outrage over her actions by the admin and the School of Journalism (who's students she threatened) is very high.

But I thought liberals ran the schools so she would be safe. Dont tell me thats another lie told by cons! Oh noes

Feel free to point out where I have said that. As a member of faculty it is her duty to protect the students at that university. She not only failed in that duty she attempted to have violence inflicted on one of those students. Even someone with as low an IQ as you clearly have should be able to figure that out.

Where you said what?

Where you said what?

Point out where I have said that liberals run the schools and universities.

Where you said what?

I didnt say you said it but lets not pretend you've never heard the right say this before and often shall we?

westwall, I am sure there are academics at Mizzou who disagree with you and agree with her.

You have your opinion and that is all it is. As an academic, your duty is to critical thinking and objectivity, which you have failed in this thread.

The court will make the appropriate decision.

Where you said what?

I didnt say you said it but lets not pretend you've never heard the right say this before and often shall we?

I hear it all of the time. My wife is a professor, I used to be a professor. I value the university experience very highly which is why when a dingbat like this twit does what she did, she earns nothing but disgust from me and my colleagues.

Where you said what?

I hear it all of the time. My wife is a professor, I used to be a professor. I value the university experience very highly which is why when a dingbat like this twit does what she did, she earns nothing but disgust from me and my colleagues.
Some of your colleagues. The pointed personal attacks by you undermine your POV.

the woman has clearly been a dick and has recieved her comeuppance for it, but some of the vitreol on this thread is a bit silly and I can't help but think it's less to do with her crime and more to do with her political leanings.
No, it has to do with the fact that she threatened violence on UNIVERSITY STUDENTS you moron.
Who pulled your toe? :lol: The courts are dealing with it, and no way will the judgement be as harsh as you think it should be.

Because as an academic I find her betrayal of everything that university stands for to be abhorrent. She was a professor at that institution thus she is bound to PROTECT the very same students that she tried to have beaten. Do you understand that? Manchester is clearly a fool so I doubt he can add 2+2. But you have shown flashes of intelligence from time to time.

Abhorrent. :badgrin:

If she were some right wing managerial type you'd be on the restoring order vibe quicker than you can say double standard. Get some muscle means being beaten does it? Funny, as a student I was a security guard in the University nightclub, we often got called muscle and yet I never beat anyone in that job.

I will say it yet again, the vitreol is because of her politics and not her crime.

Forum List

Back