Mitt Romney kicks off 2012 presidential bid

Why do Republicans like Romney? He's not Conservative, hes Mormon not Protestant, and has no speaking abilities. He comes off dull and boring and no hard stances on any issues.

More importantly he's bought and paid for by the global elites and is a member of the global elite group, Councel on Foreign Relations.

You'd have to be an idiot to vote for this guy. Sorry, but that's the facts.

He's a Mormon. I don't care. His personal beliefs are his, they don't interest me.

He comes off dull and boring. I don't care. I would rather have smart and dull than an empty suit who knows how to deliver a speech.

He's smart as hell on the economy. He's got decent creds on foreign relations - via the Council.

If he picked a good VP.... maybe Cain, West.... or... dare we hope.... the beloved Colin Powell..... I'm tempted to vote for Romney.

Being from the buckle of the Bible Belt, I can tell you that it DOES matter to a lot of evangelical Christians that are a large bloc of voters. Should it? No. Does it? Yes.

Long as he sticks with the economy..it's something he's got a good grasp on. I didn't like how negative he was..but have to admit this would be a very compelling issue in the general.

That..and you couldn't have hope for nicer weather to start a campaign. That's going to make for some great commercials.

Why do Republicans like Romney? He's not Conservative, hes Mormon not Protestant, and has no speaking abilities. He comes off dull and boring and no hard stances on any issues.

More importantly he's bought and paid for by the global elites and is a member of the global elite group, Councel on Foreign Relations.

He's a Mormon. I don't care. His personal beliefs are his, they don't interest me.

Yeah, they don't interest me either, but the rest of America cares. You have to be a Protestant or other mainstream Christian to win. Romney should just quit, Mormons are one of the most hated religious followers and many think they're a cult.

He comes off dull and boring. I don't care. I would rather have smart and dull than an empty suit who knows how to deliver a speech.

Ha! Romney is the best example of an empty suit I've ever seen! Are you kidding me! He has no beliefs. He's a pawn of the global elites!

He's smart as hell on the economy. He's got decent creds on foreign relations - via the Council.

Yeah, that's obvious, he's smart on the economy... and knows how to screw us over with it. You know who else is smart on the economy? Ben Bernanke and now he's laughing straight to the bank while he destroys the dollar.

If he picked a good VP.... maybe Cain, West.... or... dare we hope.... the beloved Colin Powell..... I'm tempted to vote for Romney.

Yeah that's great, but you forget one thing. He supports global fascist dictatorship and serves the interest of the international elites who want to destroy America. He's clearly status quo, this should be obvious!

Last edited:
I think Iowa will be crucial for him. He can't afford to lose two of the first three primaries, and he ain't gonna win south carolina.

I thought he was skipping Iowa.

I think the primaries will not go according to script. You could see him losing IA and SC and still win. But if he loses NH or just narrowly squeaks by, he's finished.

RomneyCare vs ObamaCare, this small government fiscal conservative is going to be so riveted for the upcoming election!!!!

What great choices!!!!!

If Mitt is the best the RINO's can come up with.

Obama will easily win the election.

Actually..if he gets past the primaries..he's got a very good shot. Especially if he runs on his record as governor and as a businessman. He was hugely successful at both.

I would love to see Romney/ Powell

A return to sanity by the GOP

No self respecting southern Christian would vote for a Mormon.

But one would change his faith to be a muslim, right?

Not sure what that statement has to do with the OP

But I lived in the south most of my life and I know exactly how those people think.

Yet you now claim to be a muslim. Do you wear a turban on your head too? And your wife a burka? Bet that goes over well with the good ol boys.

If Mitt is the best the RINO's can come up with.

Obama will easily win the election.

Actually..if he gets past the primaries..he's got a very good shot. Especially if he runs on his record as governor and as a businessman. He was hugely successful at both.

My friends in Massachusetts said they would vote for Mitt Romney if they knew which Mitt they were voting for?

The 1992, 1996, 2002, 2004, or 2008 Mitt ??

Because he has flip-flopped on every single issue depending on which race he was running in. :lol: :cuckoo:

I don't think Powell will run. But if that were the ticket...that's probably the way I'd go.

But one would change his faith to be a muslim, right?

But I lived in the south most of my life and I know exactly how those people think.

Yet you now claim to be a muslim. Do you wear a turban on your head too? And your wife a burka? Bet that goes over well with the good ol boys.

I don't know why you want to derail this thread with personal accusations and slander?

I was just stating what I knew from personal experience about Evangelical people in the southern states.

I don't know why you want to derail this thread with personal accusations and slander?

I was just stating what I knew from personal experience about Evangelical people in the southern states.

You're right. I'm done. Carry on.

Best of luck to Mitt

Looking like he has clear sailing to the GOP Nomination

Is that sarcasm?

Nope

Mitt is the only credible Republican running. Be interesting to see the Tea Party reaction when he gets the nomination

The Tea Party reaction will be them not voting for him! He won't get the nomination because of the Tea Party. Remember the Tea Party elected Rand Paul, almost knocked out Harry Reid, and got about 40 Tea Partiers into Washington.

The entire Tea Party will vote for Ron Paul and Herman Cain and will not settle for a status quo moderate like Romney.

I don't think Powell will run. But if that were the ticket...that's probably the way I'd go.

I think Colin Powell leans more leftward now a days.

Forum List

Back