Mma pro fighter knocks out drunk ???

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020

Many videos to earth . Yes the guy was drunk and being obnoxious and was dealt with . However, the pro mma guy attacked first and is going to face a massive civil law suit .
The mma guy was never attacked and only taunted and given bad looks .
The MMA guy is going to lose everything in legal fees and damages

The drunk was a bum but the mma guy should have used better judgment

The drunk has also hired a very Jewish attorney

The mma guy claims the drunk also slightly bumped into him and made racist commented to another guy who was a black waiter

Many videos to earth . Yes the guy was drunk and being obnoxious and was dealt with . However, the pro mma guy attacked first and is going to face a massive civil law suit .

The mma guy claims the drunk also slightly bumped into him and made racist commented to another guy who was a black waiter

I don't think the MMA guy really has to worry that much.

The late Billy Conn punched out a would-be robber at a convenience store in the Pittsburgh Ghetto and wasn't sued.

And it was a black guy he ko'ed , and he wasn't crucified as BLM didn't exist yet.

The mma guy threw the first and second punch and is going to get sued
It seems like the "drunk" guy was starting to throw a punch but the mma guy was simply a Lot faster.

Focus on the "drunk" guy's right arm just before the mma guy throws his punches.

btw, the chic in the bra in a bar looks pretty cute. And she seems like a girl friend.

the mma guy came from behind and laid hands on the guy to move him out of the way ... the mma guy assaulted the guy after the guy said something about it .... the victem seemed to be in a jolly mood and didnt look like the type to resort to violence. the mma guy is a bitch a punk and a loser .. if that batard would have laid hands on me i would have bitten a chunk out of his face .... and yeah im saying it ...those shots he threw would not have put my hard headed ass away .

It seems like the "drunk" guy was starting to throw a punch but the mma guy was simply a Lot faster.

Focus on the "drunk" guy's right arm just before the mma guy throws his punches.
The view of the drunk guy's right arm is obstructed by the mma guy. It is possible that the drunk guy was pulling back to through a punch, but the video is inconclusive. We would need to see the event from a different angle.

the mma guy came from behind and laid hands on the guy to move him out of the way ... the mma guy assaulted the guy after the guy said something about it .... the victem seemed to be in a jolly mood and didnt look like the type to resort to violence. the mma guy is a bitch a punk and a loser .. if that batard would have laid hands on me i would have bitten a chunk out of his face .... and yeah im saying it ...those shots he threw would not have put my hard headed ass away .
That (professional) mma guy could easily kick my ass.

mine too if i fight fair .... eye gouges and biting will get the bum off you .

The "drunk" guy took too long to actually throw his punch. (Assuming that is what he was expecting to do and why he seemed to pull back his arm to "eventually" throw the punch.)

Drunks really should learn to watch their mouth

I learned that lesson in a bar in Cincinnati oh

I said the wrong thing to the wrong guy and he knocked my lights out

The drunk in the tie might think twice next time

And as usual you're on the wrong side of the law. The MMA fighter in the eyes of the law is a licensed "lethal weapon", just like a boxer.

However, a trained fighter who is charged with assault can have his hands deemed as deadly weapons by the judge for the purpose of the court hearing

.... .... and yeah im saying it ...those shots he threw would not have put my hard headed ass away .
You can't really say that in the abstract. You never know which shot will hit your button, and a pro mma guy is going to be highly trained, in shape, and very likely more experienced in street fighting as well. But hey, you never know...

And as usual you're on the wrong side of the law. The MMA fighter in the eyes of the law is a licensed "lethal weapon", just like a boxer.

However, a trained fighter who is charged with assault can have his hands deemed as deadly weapons by the judge for the purpose of the court hearing
Sealybobo got in trouble for that because for years he has been using his hands to abuse himself late at night on his boat.

Gotta be careful with that. Unless you are very, very quick and very, very accurate eye gouges are more likely to miss and leave at least one arm extended. Biting will leave your neck exposed.

Last edited:

I'm wondering why the MMA fighter wasn't arrested.

Forum List

Back