Mommy Dearest

Chelsea does stand-up comedy.

Nothing is more ignored than Hillary pooting out gun control nonsense.

Didn't I see most of you crying when Teddy's little bear cubs were joked about..crying wahhh but here you are as usual with your Do what I say and not what I do comments...

BTW: She graduated from Stanford College, what a dummy

As if in this time that means something. American universities are turning out barely functional idiots these days.

7b843515818b25275d3629b68dea125e.jpg

They had to give the girls Xanax to look interested in this commercial...lol..

You just wailed about attacking children and now this? Hypocrite

Are you snorting and slapping your thunder thighs?

How do you snort thunder thighs..? Sassy can dish it out but........I am messing with you, its fun to get you all bothered in the morning. I really could care less about what is said..:redface: :poke::smoke:

Didn't I see most of you crying when Teddy's little bear cubs were joked about..crying wahhh but here you are as usual with your Do what I say and not what I do comments...

Cruz's children were not making politcial statements. Good grief

The Cruz Cubs were being used by their daddy dearest on stage and in commercials , and they knew it.
One pushed him away during a speech, she probably was put in the dungeon for a few days after that...lol

Get a different angle, fool. NOBODY is buying this BS.

Gross , I wouldn't want to be that close to the creepy guy either..

Ted-Cruz-daughter-Caroline-video-639925.jpg

1454351088017.jpg

Typical Cryin Donald loving 12 year old post

How do you snort thunder thighs..? Sassy can dish it out but........I am messing with you, its fun to get you all bothered in the morning. I really could care less about what is said..:redface: :poke::smoke:

You are not capable of bothering me, annoy me yes, but you're one of the easier left loons to discredit on here. You're dumber than a stump

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You are not capable of bothering me, annoy me yes, but you're one of the easier left loons to discredit on here. You're dumber than a stump

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Dumb, but it's you. Run along now

As if in this time that means something. American universities are turning out barely functional idiots these days.

Universities? I find them pretty good. It's grade school government schools that suck

image.skreened-racerback.athletic-tri-black.w460h520b3z1.jpg

:coffee:

Cryin Donald and his supporters both need to grow up

You're some fat broad sitting at your PC eating bon bons ain't ya? Either get back on topic or get ignored. Your choice...see and here you thought you were clever and special

You're some fat broad sitting at your PC eating bon bons ain't ya? Either get back on topic or get ignored. Your choice...see and here you thought you were clever and special

Not fat but I do like Bon Bons...ok I will let you be for today...

Actually, it is a known fact that you are the lard ass who sits around all day stuffing your fat disgusting face with bon bons.

Eaglewings is probably devastated that you are going to use your ignore option. LOL.

Eaglewings, she always tells me I'm on ignore, but somehow she is able to respond to all of my posts that are in response to her, my shit doesn't stink posts. How is that possible if I am on ignore? LOL.

She truly is a vile, smelly turd.

Forum List

Back