Moms for Liberty rakes in the cash

If a liberal teacher recommends a book, maybe it should be banned.

Just keep the sexual crap out of schools. A child's mind can't process it and then they wonder why kids are depressed, have anxiety, on and on

Let nature take it's course

I'm not surprised Dems are using this to attack Florida Republicans.
Duh!!
Would the Captain Obvious Militia...NOT ....got after those Assholes with Casseroles?
Get a clue, Lenny.
Life is good.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Figures you get squiggly about mom's protecting children
And too, some may get "squiggly" with Moms shrilling that gay is naughty.......but then going all 'threesome' on that.

I love this bar of yours, Lassie.
It is the Bizzaro Desk.

No disrespect towards you, though. ;)

Duh!!
Would the Captain Obvious Militia...NOT ....got after those Assholes with Casseroles?
Get a clue, Lenny.
Life is good.
------------------------------------------------------------------

And too, some may get "squiggly" with Moms shrilling that gay is naughty.......but then going all 'threesome' on that.

I love this bar of yours, Lassie.
It is the Bizzaro Desk.

No disrespect towards you, though. ;)

I really don't care, Chinchilla

Leave children alone. That simple

A group like this deserves our support. These groups rely on money to get things done. Let's go ladies, let's make America moral again.

---Moms for Liberty reports over $2 million in revenue, with bulk of contributions from two donors---

Kids caught on to moms for Liberty. They don't want to have anything to do with those freaks.

What history would that be, honey?

Just stop. You're in no position to call me honey, tired one.

I'm tired of your flaming then when you realize I don't care you go mod. Never ever call me that again

As far as your history? You're constantly defending anything left. You don't think it's noticed? Leftists use children, sexual, indoctrination, even support of killing them in the womb.

We'll leave it at that

How about you go fuck yourself.
MAGA?
Is MAGA ... MAGA without the f-bomb?
Without vulgarity?
Who were those MAGA's parents?
What were they thinking?

-------------------------------------------

Leave children alone. That simple
But Moms that do the nasty with other Moms while condemning doing the nasty with other Moms is.....well, is really cool in Lassie's world. No?

I love your bar, Lassie.

MAGA?
Is MAGA ... MAGA without the f-bomb?
Without vulgarity?
Who were those MAGA's parents?
What were they thinking?

-------------------------------------------

But Moms that do the nasty with other Moms while condemning doing the nasty with other Moms is.....well, is really cool in Lassie's world. No?

I love your bar, Lassie.

I don't care. It's that simple

Just stop. You're in no position to call me honey, tired one.

I'm tired of your flaming then when you realize I don't care you go mod. Never ever call me that again

As far as your history? You're constantly defending anything left. You don't think it's noticed? Leftists use children, sexual, indoctrination, even support of killing them in the womb.

We'll leave it at that
Right, honey. I am sure you can rejoice as your local school board member won, having you lead the local charge. :auiqs.jpg:

Right, honey. I am sure you can rejoice as your local school board member won, having you lead the local charge. :auiqs.jpg:

Grow the fuck up. Really

If someone protects a child? Good on them

It's obvious you wouldn't

Now get lost

What these people do in their private lives as consenting adults is none of your damn business.
A-fucking-men! :113:
At least they're not sniffing 8 year olds like your fucking molesting president does.
Uh oh. :eek: Then you immediately double down on the private life of the president of the USA by making baseless accusations of pedophilia? You are a gigantic fucking hypocrite.
I don't hate gays because of what they do behind closed doors.

I hate gays because they rape kids and try to seduce children into that sick shitty lifestyle.
I'm straight, and don't see any bit of truth in what you said. Weird. :dunno:
I don't walk around with "straight pride" t shirts on, and push my "straightness" in peoples faces
If all that were socially acceptable, I have no doubt you would.
so I'd appreciate it if fags would do the same.
What? Cease to exist? Yeah. Best of luck with that. :rolleyes:

Grow the fuck up. Really

If someone protects a child? Good on them

It's obvious you wouldn't

Now get lost
The voters didn't think the board members they voted out, were protecting anybody, simply acting like Nazi book banners and stirring up trouble. So, the parents voted at the regular election to kick them out and replace them with normal people. Did you lose a seat on the local school board or did you never get involved, because you have no kids?

Forum List

Back