Monster Rapist Cop Turns Into Weeping Barely Controllable Mess In Court

A monster cried like a baby and shook uncontrollably while a Judge handed down guilty verdicts in the monster's trial that may put him behind bars for 263 years.

cnn.com/2015/12/11/us/oklahoma-daniel-holtzclaw-verdict/index.html

Any doubts about what will happen to this former cop in prison?

The myth that bad people get their's in prison is what people not ok with death penalties lie to themselves about. If it were actually true and a regular occurence there'd be lawsuits over it.

Want justice? People like this should have never made it to trial.

A monster cried like a baby and shook uncontrollably while a Judge handed down guilty verdicts in the monster's trial that may put him behind bars for 263 years.

The myth that bad people get their's in prison is what people not ok with death penalties lie to themselves about. If it were actually true and a regular occurence there'd be lawsuits over it.

I was in prison ministry for years, Delta.
It's true.

So, where were the lawsuits over the justice Jeffrey Dahmer got in prison?

donald-trump-rape-south-park.gif

Turns Into Weeping Barely Controllable Mess

He turned into a liberal?
You are obsessed. Seek professional help before it is too late, if it isn't already. In the meantime, go on a strict hate diet and get some exercise and fresh air.

Is it a sociopath or psychopath that doesn't have empathy? And what do they call someone like me who loves to see a monster cry?

But I don't like it when I start to feel sorry for the monster. If I were to be watching him get tortured, after how many minutes would I say ok that's enough stop?

And I want to ask him what happened to the monster that was raping women. How did he get off when they were obviously freaked out and scared for their lives? And then just pull up your pants and leave and either not feel sorry for the person or not be afraid they are going to run and tell. WTF is wrong with people? How do they think they will get away with this? I bet the power goes to their heads.

Why even bother with a 263 year sentence, just cut to the chase and execute the bastard? Look how much we'd save in the long run not having to put him up in the Hotel San Quentin.

Forum List

Back