Moonbeam Brown Signs Gun Law, Family Members Have Constitutional Power Over You In California

"If it can save one life, one family from that agony, it will be worth it,"

Where have we heard this shit before...if something saves "one life"...how many lives have been saved by armed citizens? But those lives don't count, I guess. Thanks, I'll remain responsible for myself and my family.

Hismother was dead, murdered by the son. I realize little details like that are meaningless for the trolls who troll these threads daily. But thereyou have it.
Another stupid California law that is totally unconstitutional.

Where have we heard this shit before...if something saves "one life"...how many lives have been saved by armed citizens? But those lives don't count, I guess. Thanks, I'll remain responsible for myself and my family.

it proves they are gun banners. if their standard is "IF IT MAY OR PERHAPS CAN SAVE ONE LIFE" they will support it

its a sure giveaway of a gun banning POS

that attitude is what causes so many lefties crap themselves. they are cowards and terrified of accepting the risk of making personal safety an INDIVIDUAL DUTY

Would not have saved the Sandy Hook children because it was his mother who armed him.

stop lying. that is like saying if you get carjacked you supplied the killer with his get away car

Have I gotten the mass shooters confused? Wasn't it Adam Lanza's mother who bought his guns and planned to give him another for xmas?

Would not have saved the Sandy Hook children because it was his mother who armed him.
To bad your mother didn't arm you with a brain.

I don't have enough time to keep educating you but, in the human species, one's brain is not in the arm. Obviously, I can't speak for yours.

Another stupid California law that is totally unconstitutional.

And again...will not stop one crime...or one mass shooting...but the gun grabbers are peeing themselves and throwing their poo around in celebration...

stop lying. that is like saying if you get carjacked you supplied the killer with his get away car

Have I gotten the mass shooters confused? Wasn't it Adam Lanza's mother who bought his guns and planned to give him another for xmas?

I don't have enough time to keep educating you but, in the human species, one's brain is not in the arm. Obviously, I can't speak for yours.
He killed his mother and took her guns.

you pretending to educate ANYONE on gun issues is a gut busting bit of bullshit. You are among the biggest morons on this issue I have ever seen on this topic and I have been involved in 2A issues over 40 years now

Okay, but in reality a loaded gun doesn't kill by itself, just when idiots like yourself gets one.

Thank God I have no reason to ever go to California and now one more to not to go there for any reason.

Okay, but in reality a loaded gun doesn't kill by itself, just when idiots like yourself gets one.

You have no idea.

But I will tell you this much - taking a life changes you in ways you never thought possible. All you Mighty Mice talk big but you really have no idea.

You have no idea.

But I will tell you this much - taking a life changes you in ways you never thought possible. All you Mighty Mice talk big but you really have no idea.

who is this hysterical fairy who speaks to us as if we need its bloodclot whining about guns?

You have no idea.

No, I do realize taking a life will change your life. That's why I will never shoot unless I think I will die. I've had a couple scary moments, but not enough to pull my gun.

She armed him after she was dead. That's thinking like a liberal.

its funny watching lib gun haters claiming an "assault weapon ban" would have deterred a guy who was not worried about 26 capital murder charges

Imbecilic logic. A car jacker is not the same as a family member who has a real fear that you are a danger.

The mother probably knew but did not want to face that her son was buggy.

Imbecilic logic. A car jacker is not the same as a family member who has a real fear that you are a danger.

The mother probably knew but did not want to face that her son was buggy.

speaking of imbecilic: did the mother know or think he was a danger?

Forum List

Back