🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More internal fighting from the Democrats

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), and House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) blasted Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) over her anti-Semitism as the three leaders spoke at AIPAC this week — which triggered a meltdown reaction from Omar.

"What weakens us is, instead of engaging in legitimate debate about policies, someone questions the motives of his or her fellow citizens," Hoyer said in a clear shot at Omar, who had questioned the loyalties of U.S. politicians. "So let’s have debates on policy instead of imputing the loyalty of Israel’s supporters."

"I stand with Israel, proudly and unapologetically," Hoyer said. "So when someone accuses American supporters of dual loyalty, I say: accuse me."

Hoyer then blasted the anti-Semitic Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions campaign that Omar and Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) both support and on which Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) refuses to take a clear stance.

Hoyer took aim at the three anti-Semitic freshman Democrats, saying: "By the way, there are 62 freshman Democrats. Do you hear me? There are 62, not three."

When Pelosi spoke, she also took shots at Omar: "In our democratic societies, we should welcome legitimate debate about how best to honor our values and to advance our priorities without questioning loyalty or patriotism."

Omar fired back at Pelosi over Pelosi's comments at AIPAC, saying that it was beneath Pelosi to attack her First Amendment rights.

"A condemnation for people that want to exercise their First Amendment rights is beneath any leader, and I hope that we find a better use of language when we are trying to speak as members of Congress that are sworn to protect the Constitution," Omar said.

Netanyahu, Democrat Leaders Blast Ilhan Omar At AIPAC. Omar Explodes.

Good for Steny and Nance. It's about time somebody in the DNC leadership spanked the toxically obnoxious children.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), and House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) blasted Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) over her anti-Semitism as the three leaders spoke at AIPAC this week — which triggered a meltdown reaction from Omar.

"What weakens us is, instead of engaging in legitimate debate about policies, someone questions the motives of his or her fellow citizens," Hoyer said in a clear shot at Omar, who had questioned the loyalties of U.S. politicians. "So let’s have debates on policy instead of imputing the loyalty of Israel’s supporters."

"I stand with Israel, proudly and unapologetically," Hoyer said. "So when someone accuses American supporters of dual loyalty, I say: accuse me."

Hoyer then blasted the anti-Semitic Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions campaign that Omar and Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) both support and on which Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) refuses to take a clear stance.

Hoyer took aim at the three anti-Semitic freshman Democrats, saying: "By the way, there are 62 freshman Democrats. Do you hear me? There are 62, not three."

When Pelosi spoke, she also took shots at Omar: "In our democratic societies, we should welcome legitimate debate about how best to honor our values and to advance our priorities without questioning loyalty or patriotism."

Omar fired back at Pelosi over Pelosi's comments at AIPAC, saying that it was beneath Pelosi to attack her First Amendment rights.

"A condemnation for people that want to exercise their First Amendment rights is beneath any leader, and I hope that we find a better use of language when we are trying to speak as members of Congress that are sworn to protect the Constitution," Omar said.

Reality is defined by actions, not by words, and certainly not by politician's words.

Is Ilhan Omar still on the Foreign Affairs Committee?

Case closed.

Reality is defined by actions, not by words, and certainly not by politician's words.

Case closed.

I'm on the fence on that. Removing her makes her a martyr. Leaving her on the FAC, but then neutralizing her with frequent criticism keeps her anti-semitism in the news...and hopefully causes her constituents to not re-elect her.

• Banned

Case closed.

I'm on the fence on that. Removing her makes her a martyr. Leaving her on the FAC, but then neutralizing her with frequent criticism keeps her anti-semitism in the news...and hopefully causes her constituents to not re-elect her.

Excellent point!

Case closed.

no one is killing her so "Martyr" is a bit out there at this point. take her off the committee and let her finish her term however she wishes and see if she wins re-election.

Case closed.

They'll re-elect....but the Nazis....er, Democrats have lots of money to reward their cotterie.....she may be offered another postition if the party feels she is a detriment, you know, revealing where they really stand.
. Democrats aren’t anti-Israel….they are anti-Jews.
Omar spoke about Jews, not Israeli policy.

“Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota has, on several occasions, made classically anti-Semitic claims about American Jews,…

The gist of Omar's complaints is that the perfidious, string-pulling Hebraic hordes control Congress with their shady shekels, Israel has hypnotized the world, and American Jews are guilty of dual loyalty.”
House Democrats Finding It Hard to Confront Anti-Semitism

Proof is here about the Democrats:
Know how we know that Ocasio-Cortez, anti-Semite, speaks for the Democrat Party?
Here’s how:

Multiple 2020 Democrats say they won’t attend AIPAC summit”
Multiple 2020 Democrats say they won't attend AIPAC summit

Case closed.

no one is killing her so "Martyr" is a bit out there at this point. take her off the committee and let her finish her term however she wishes and see if she wins re-election.

I'm using martyr as defined by the SJW crowd. I still think it's better for her to have as much visibility and publicity as possible in order to repel normal people into voting against her.

Case closed.

They'll re-elect....but the Nazis....er, Democrats have lots of money to reward their cotterie.....she may be offered another postition if the party feels she is a detriment, you know, revealing where they really stand.

“Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota has, on several occasions, made classically anti-Semitic claims about American Jews,…

The gist of Omar's complaints is that the perfidious, string-pulling Hebraic hordes control Congress with their shady shekels, Israel has hypnotized the world, and American Jews are guilty of dual loyalty.”

Know how we know that Ocasio-Cortez, anti-Semite, speaks for the Democrat Party?
Here’s how:

The Dems have taken Jewish voters for granted. The more such voters see of the anti-semitism of the left, the more they will turn from the Dems due to the natural instinct of self-preservation.

Hoyer is a dinosaur, an actual liberal in a party losing its power to illiberal leftist authoritarians.

The dimocrap scum party long ago replaced 'liberalism' with Collectivism.

The only liberals left in this Country are in the Republican Party. And that's too bad because we're not all that liberal by nature.

Case closed.

Here’s how:

The Dems have taken Jewish voters for granted. The more such voters see of the anti-semitism of the left, the more they will turn from the Dems due to the natural instinct of self-preservation.

My parents certainly flipped and they were lifelong Dems.

Case closed.

Here’s how:

I'd certainly like to believe that will happen....but many of those nominally called Jewish have been trained to vote Marxist.

Sadly.

Gonna' be an interesting election.

Case closed.

Here’s how:

I'd certainly like to believe that will happen....but many of those nominally called Jewish have been trained to vote Marxist.

Sadly.

Jews in name only

Case closed.

Here’s how:

Sadly.

Jews in name only

As I have always said, any Jewish person who votes Democrat is actually a Marxist rather than a Jew…..or hasn’t thought the issue through.

Ilhan Omar has made this clear.

They may call themselves Jews, but they are Marxists.

From the Old Testament:

Proverbs 6:16-19 There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

Proverbs 12:22 The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in people who are trustworthy.

Proverbs 21:6 The getting of treasures by a lying tongue is a fleeting vapor and a snare of death.

Jeremiah 9:3 They bend their tongue like a bow; falsehood and not truth has grown strong in the land; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they do not know me, says the LORD.

The Liberals, Democrats, Socialist function via a very different mantra:

"Just because any religious idea, any idea of any god at all, any flirtation even with a god, is the most inexpressible foulness, particularly tolerantly (and often even favourably) accepted by the democratic bourgeoisie—for that very reason it is the most dangerous foulness, the most shameful “infection.” A million physical sins, dirty tricks, acts of violence and infections are much more easily discovered by the crowd, and therefore are much less dangerous, than the nubile, spiritual idea of god, dressed up in the most attractive “ideological” costumes." Letter from Lenin to Maxim Gorky, Written on November 13 or 14, 1913 Lenin 55. TO MAXIM GORKY

Case closed.

I'm using martyr as defined by the SJW crowd. I still think it's better for her to have as much visibility and publicity as possible in order to repel normal people into voting against her.
The normal people of District 5 and MN in general are outnumbered by liberal idiots of Mpls and a large Somalian population. Based on the flakes on the Mpls city council, history of electing Keith Ellison and idiots like Al Franken that area is hopelessly lost to regressives.

Forum List

Back