More Obama Treachery Discovered

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Knowing they'd lost the white poor and middle-class, Barry and his little helpers decided to let as many beaners as possible flood into the US....nobody disputes this. But not everybody knows to what extent his treachery reached...until now. It turns out his weaponized IRS not only targeted conservative groups, but stopped sending "no match" letters to employers. These letters were intended to notify businesses when the name and SS number of an employee didn't match. So not only was e-verify compromised, but the more important notice of identity theft went unrevealed. This is how the murderer/rapist of Mollie Tibbetts and countless other alien criminals were allowed to remain in the US. Cristhian Bahena Rivera who speaks little to no English was working under the name "John Budd" while the farm owner was supposedly "SHOCKED" to hear that was a fake name. While Yarrabee Farms should be seized and sold with the proceeds going to the Tibbetts family, Obama's direct role in her savage rape and murder goes unpunished.

obama.png

Concern Over 39 Million Social Security Number Mismatches Under Obama

Report: Mollie Tibbetts suspect used alias 'John Budd'

• Banned
"bravoactual", a self-professed "house husband" from Sausalito, thinks this is funny.

UPDATE: so does little "black flag"...another aspiring communist without a clue.

"bravoactual", a self-professed "house husband" from Sausalito, thinks this is funny.
It is :thup:

What's funny is there's a good chance an illegal will either maim or murder you or a member of your family in the future....I wonder how "funny" it will be then?
“A good chance” :cuckoo:

That's right. The real number of border-jumpers is well over 20M not the 12M the media hacks are comfortable with...that almost doubles your chances of being shot, stabbed, run over by a drunk beaner, having your identity stolen or better yet having it happen to somebody you care about. Since you think it's hilarious a young girl in rural Iowa could be assaulted and mutilated by a mexican who should never been in the country, why should anybody care if the same thing happens to you? I hope it does.

What's funny is there's a good chance an illegal will either maim or murder you or a member of your family in the future....I wonder how "funny" it will be then?
“A good chance” :cuckoo:

That's right. The real number of border-jumpers is well over 20M not the 12M the media hacks are comfortable with...that almost doubles your chances of being shot, stabbed, run over by a drunk beaner, having your identity stolen or better yet having it happen to somebody you care about. Since you think it's hilarious a young girl in rural Iowa could be assaulted and mutilated by a mexican who should never been in the country, why should anybody care if the same thing happens to you? I hope it does.
I don’t think it’s hilarious. I do agree with her father though that you need to stop using her death to fuel your evil.

I don’t think it’s hilarious. I do agree with her father though that you need to stop using her death to fuel your evil.

I get it you've never had a devastating loss in your life so you have no idea what her father was going through after having to see what was done to his daughter while she lay on a table in a morgue. The stab wounds, the sexual damage, what the scavengers and bugs had done to her. But you're content to laugh about it because to stand up and say ENOUGH, you'd have to admit you've been a fool who's let your leaders set you or somebody you care about up for the same outcome so they can regain power and more wealth. That's what "evil" is, boy.....that's what you think is funny.

I get it you've never had a devastating loss in your life so you have no idea what her father was going through after having to see what was done to his daughter while she lay on a table in a morgue. The stab wounds, the sexual damage, what the scavengers and bugs had done to her. But you're content to laugh about it because to stand up and say ENOUGH, you'd have to admit you've been a fool who's let your leaders set you or somebody you care about up for the same outcome so they can regain power and more wealth. That's what "evil" is, boy.....that's what you think is funny.
Mollie Tibbetts' Relatives: Stop Using Her Death as 'Political Propaganda'

39 million SSN’s? With numbers like that the Senate’s ours :thup:

UPDATE: so does little "black flag"...another aspiring communist without a clue.

The only thing black fag aspires to be is fertilizer.

In fact it's the only potential he has to be something other than a malignancy.

obamahandcuffs.jpg

One day this could come true.....

You are far more optimistic than I am.

Unfortunately
the meat puppet faggot will probably survive into it's 80's loose among the public, but it's possible it dies slowly and painfully of brain cancer, which has taken out 2 other treasonous pieces of shit in the last few years.

Last edited:

The only thing black fag aspires to be is fertilizer.

In fact it's the only potential he has to be something other than a malignancy.

A birth defect is my guess...an albino shut-in who was fed lead paint chips and fish guts as a child.

A birth defect is my guess...an albino shut-in who was fed lead paint chips and fish guts as a child.

I think that was his diet just from foraging in the ghetto.

I have a hard time visualizing someone deliberately feeding a creature that stupid.

You are just as bad as MindWars. "Good chance?" FACTS state you are more likely to be violated by a natural born American than an immigrant. Making false statements like you just have isn't going to make things any better, and in fact only makes things worse.

Forum List

Back