More on Syria's WMD Strike

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
The L.A. Times is reporting that the Syrian government used weapons of mass destruction in a zone created by “reconciliation deals.” Rebels in other contested regions were given safe passage to the zone if they would leave. After the rebels moved they were attacked. The attacks included attacks with chemical weapons.

Fruits of redlines being crossed without consequences. I'm sure the UN is working on a sternly worded letter to Assad.

Syria’s government helped create a rebel bastion — then attacked it with poison gas, the U.S. says

Kill Assad and bring our troops home.
You want ISIS to run Syria? Figures.
ISIS can't win. You want Assad; that figures. You then want Americans to die in Syria.
So you want to hand over Syria to Putin. Figures.
You want Putin, because is Trump's buddy, Figures.
You're the only one saying give Syria to Putin, dufus.

Kill Assad and bring our troops home.
ISIS can't win. You want Assad; that figures. You then want Americans to die in Syria.
You love Putin and defend him, so you want Syria to go to Russia once Assad is dead.

You love Putin and defend him, so you want Syria to go to Russia once Assad is dead.
Says the dufus who calls for Trump to assassinate Assad and then leave Syria to the Russians.

The L.A. Times is reporting that the Syrian government used weapons of mass destruction in a zone created by “reconciliation deals.” Rebels in other contested regions were given safe passage to the zone if they would leave. After the rebels moved they were attacked. The attacks included attacks with chemical weapons.

Fruits of redlines being crossed without consequences. I'm sure the UN is working on a sternly worded letter to Assad.

Syria’s government helped create a rebel bastion — then attacked it with poison gas, the U.S. says
Nice piece of propaganda there by the LA Times.

So they are saying the Assad government was able to corral a hundred thousand terrorists in one location and only managed to kill 80 in a chemical weapons attack? Seriously.

Who was running that operation......Obama.

Nice piece of propaganda there by the LA Times.

So they are saying the Assad government was able to corral a hundred thousand terrorists in one location and only managed to kill 80 in a chemical weapons attack? Seriously.

Who was running that operation......Obama.
LA Times has a long history of pushing right wing agendas......

not surprised

You can't really call it a WMD strike since the WMD's were left completely untouched and ready to be used again at Assad's leisure.

Says the dufus who calls for Trump to assassinate Assad and then leave Syria to the Russians.
Show where I said "leave Syria to the Russians." That is what you and Tn and others want, not me. I want Assad dead and our troops home. You want Putin in charge and American troops dead.

Show where I said "leave Syria to the Russians." That is what you want, not me. I want Assad dead and our troops home. You want Putin in charge and your troops dead.

OK, we get it, you are a war monger and want everyone to bow to your will but whats your plan AFTER the fact? You think an angel is going to come down from heaven and make Syria heaven on earth?

TN, you are confused again. (1) Kill Assad. (2) Bring American home. (3) Let the locals figure out how they want to live.

Forum List

Back