More Pandering - Harris Wants To Forgive Medical Debt

If she implements Medicare for all, won't that eliminate almost all medical debt?

How will it do that ?

The money is already owed.

Is she going to pay it from empty federal coffers (borrow it.....another quarter trillion dollars)

What the hell, why not.

Harris/Biden are on track for well over 2 trillion this year and shortened to the time to 40 trillion in debt by years.

Who GAF anymore ?

How will it do that ?

Is she going to pay it from empty federal coffers (borrow it.....another quarter trillion dollars)

What the hell, why not.

Harris/Biden are on track for well over 2 trillion this year and shortened to the time to 40 trillion in debt by years.

Who GAF anymore ?
There will be no more in the future.

I'm a conservative. You would not know conservativism if it kicked you in the balls.

I know this because I keep kicking you in the balls.

I am opposed to a man who committed prolific adultery. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who ran up $8 trillion in debt. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who stole from the elderly at a fake university. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a sick fucking pervert who busted into underaged girls' dressing rooms to catch them naked. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who lied he had a replacement for Obamacare which would bring down medical costs. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who sucks up to communist dictators and cannot ever bring himself to say a bad word about Putin, and yet rage tweets at 3 am toward anyone who hurt his feelings. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who wants to disband NATO. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who doubled the deficit, BEFORE Covid. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who demanded the Fed enact NEGATIVE interest rates. If the Fed had, the current inflation would be MUCH worse. That's conservatism.

Get your mind right, son.
Irrelevant.

You're one of the biggest liars on this forum, that's what matters.

Your self image is of no value to any of us.

This thread is about Harris promising to throw something like 220 Billion at medical debt.

What about all the people who pay off their debt (sacrificing to honor an obligation) ?

Will they get a rebate ?

Nobody on the left will answer.

This thread is about Harris promising to throw something like 220 Billion at medical debt.
What about all the people who pay off their debt (sacrificing to honor an obligation) ?
Will they get a rebate ?
Nobody on the left will answer.
Of course not.
If you pay your debts you get.... nothing.

Harris is making political hay promising stuff she knows she cannot and will not deliver. Medical debt, student loans, housing assistance, all of which sound wonderful so vote for me. Listen up you dumb progressive liberal mfers: WE CAN'T AFFORD THAT SHIT! WE DON'T HAVE THE EFFING MONEY!

Harris is making political hay promising stuff she knows she cannot and will not deliver. Medical debt, student loans, housing assistance, all of which sound wonderful so vote for me. Listen up you dumb progressive liberal mfers: WE CAN'T AFFORD THAT SHIT! WE DON'T HAVE THE EFFING MONEY!
Liberals do not , ever, consider the revenue side of the equation.
Unless Republicans propose something, of course.

How will it do that ?

What the hell, why not.

Who GAF anymore ?

The USA is the only country in the first world which has a problem with medical debt and/or student debt. No other first world country keeps their working class in debt for their entire lives for either medical care of post-secondary education.

No other first world nation uses "earned income credits" to pay the working poor, instead of raising the minimum wage.

No other first world nation has a higher rate of poverty than the USA. Your method of tying poverty to the price of only food, makes your poverty rates appear to be a LOT lower than they really are.

Stop lying to working people, and stop keeping them in poverty for education or medical care. You're shooting your own economy in the foot by doing so.

The USA is the only country in the first world which has a problem with medical debt and/or student debt. No other first world country keeps their working class in debt for their entire lives for either medical care of post-secondary education.
So?
No other first world nation uses "earned income credits" to pay the working poor, instead of raising the minimum wage.
So?
No other first world nation has a higher rate of poverty than the USA. Your method of tying poverty to the price of only food, makes your poverty rates appear to be a LOT lower than they really are.
So?

How does any of this justify forcing me to pay of other peoples' debt?

Forum List

Back