More potential good news for conservatives

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
After reading about the national/Democratic train wreck of a "debate" last night, it occurs to me that there's every possibility that the Dems will/would take the wrong message away from a loss in November.

Rather than honestly looking at the role they played in the rise of MAGA, they're going to write it off as just having a lousy candidate.

That would allow them to avoid looking at how they screwed up over the last two or three generations-- putting so much energy into PC and Identity Politics that they completely took their eye off the ball -- the middle (particularly white) middle class, and the lower middle (particularly white) middle class, and alienating them. All that resentment is coming home to roost.

Yes, this will be called "racist", and that's exactly what I'm talking about. So as we watch the Great Pushback to bathrooms, birthday cakes, toxic masculinity, participation medals, trigger warnings, safe spaces, cultural appropriation, kindergarten drag queen readings, cancel culture, "racist", "Islamophobe" and "homophobe" send this country full authoritarian, the Dems won't look in the mirror for even a moment.

That would allow them to avoid looking at how they screwed up over the last two or three generations-- putting so much energy into PC and Identity Politics that they completely took their eye off the ball -- the middle (particularly white) middle class, and the lower middle (particularly white) middle class, and alienating them. All that resentment is coming home to roost.

Yes, this will be called "racist", and that's exactly what I'm talking about. So as we watch the Great Pushback to bathrooms, birthday cakes, toxic masculinity, participation medals, trigger warnings, safe spaces, cultural appropriation, kindergarten drag queen readings, cancel culture, "racist", "Islamophobe" and "homophobe" send this country full authoritarian, the Dems won't look in the mirror for even a moment.

Yes, Mac, we all need the Democrats to pander to your white fragility.

Yes ... Republicans ... especially Southern Whites ... are racists ... a vote for a Republican is a vote for Jim Crow and repealing the 13th Amendment ...

Not the President ... rather all the State candidates ... the elections that actually matter to the Middle Class ... the stupidity is all these brownies coming up are raised Catholic ... staunchly conservative ... but Republicans gotta be racists so all the non-whites have to vote Democrat just to keep from being enslaved ...

The mistake in the OP is the Democrats aren't taking any message at all away from last night ... "still in Saigon" as it were ... they can't learn ...

Yes ... Republicans ... especially Southern Whites ... are racists ... a vote for a Republican is a vote for Jim Crow and repealing the 13th Amendment ...
And Biden simply had a cold.

All the Democrats lies of the last 8 years, since Trump announced his presidency, are totally exposed.
Especially the lie that Democrats are not the Bigots of this country.

ReinyDays, you displayed the bigotry of the democrat party.

Yes, this will be called "racist",
It's more correct to call it delusional, a rehash of phony right wing talking points.

If it's not delusional, you can tell us exactly what policies the Democrats push that show hatred of the white middle class.

Trump cultists, feel free to help Mac out. If this isn't just an exercise in white fragility, you should have no problems showing specifically how the horrible Democrats have made it a policy to mistreat the poor white people. Please proceed.

It's more correct to call it delusional, a rehash of phony right wing talking points.

If it's not delusional, you can tell us exactly what policies the Democrats push that show hatred of the white middle class.

Trump cultists, feel free to help Mac out. If this isn't just an exercise in white fragility, you should have no problems showing specifically how the horrible Democrats have made it a policy to mistreat the poor white people. Please proceed.
I didn't say "hatred". They took their eyes off the ball, and I gave many examples.

These tactics served to alienate that group, and it only increased their resentment. You don't have to agree with their resentment, but it's sure as hell there.

I know you're going to deny that, and I predicted it in the OP. I've been saying this since I first joined this board, and I've been proven right.

I didn't say "hatred". They took their eyes off the ball, and I gave many examples.
And how do any of them alienate white people?

How does gay marriage alienate a middle class white person?

And why did you make up so much nonsense? I mean, birthday cakes? This Democrat has no idea what you're rambling about. You had to have gotten that from right-wing propaganda rants, along with most of your other stuff.

Why are you pretending, as the right pretends, that "woke" is the only thing Democrats talk about? It's a tiny fraction of what Democrats do, and pretending otherwise is pure right wing propaganda.

And how do any of them alienate white people?

How does gay marriage alienate a middle class white person?

And why did you make up so much nonsense? I mean, birthday cakes? This Democrat has no idea what you're rambling about. You had to have gotten that from right-wing propaganda rants, along with most of your other stuff.

Why are you pretending, as the right pretends, that "woke" is the only thing Democrats talk about? It's a tiny fraction of what Democrats do, and pretending otherwise is pure right wing propaganda.
Again, the resentment exists. It's not as if it's a big secret. They've made their opinions pretty clear.

After reading about the national/Democratic train wreck of a "debate" last night, it occurs to me that there's every possibility that the Dems will/would take the wrong message away from a loss in November.

Rather than honestly looking at the role they played in the rise of MAGA, they're going to write it off as just having a lousy candidate.

The dem party is a freak show that thinks it's fine for kids to cut their pecker off or add a tit and pretend they're the opposite sex. This is the party that allows millions of illegals to stampede across the border. This is your party. It's an (o)abomination.

Those MAGAs still hiding under your bed huh?

Just look at every single DEI program in education, business, and government and then run away in shame that you completely ignored it.

:rolleyes:

Wow. I knew you were a moron, but I didn't know you lived under a fucking rock.

You are a clueless idiot.

The Democratic party has always been the party of racial discrimination.

Last edited:

WTF? Biden beat Trump 4 years ago and would do it even more easily this time if he was in the same shape.

You are not making any sense.

While much of what you say is accurate, you err in your title, there are no Conservatives left in the country. MAGA is no more conservative than the DNC

The one and only reason Trump's term was a shit show was because of the dem's TDS.

No silly, it was a shit show because Trump is a SHIT SHOWMAN.

Democrats didn't make him do all the stupid, ridiculous, insane crap he did.

Forum List

Back