More Republicans Abandoning Trump For Rational Choice: Hillary Clinton

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Brent Scowcroft knows about what happens in political, diplomatic, and international affairs in government. Beauty Queen temperaments is not what that is about--especially if the person is male, and with Orange hair(?). Then toss in the high unfavorables. Then toss in the "I Know nothing" approach. Then toss in the absolute lack of experience in political office. Then toss in the bigotry. Then toss in the bankruptcies. Then toss in the lack of financial candor. Then toss in the jealousy over the speaking fees: That even the recent President, George Bush gets. Then toss in. . . .

But I digress.
Former National Security Adviser To Two GOP Presidents Endorses Hillary Clinton

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Squaw with megabucks found to be disturbing to many at GOP, and not just disturbing Meg Whitman, or Carly Fiorina. Many Squaws not liked by GOP!. Some GOP getting different about it(?)!)

And it's being reported that almost half of Bernie's supporters will vote for Trump or another candidate in protest of the way Bernie was treated...

It should be an interesting election, considering the facts that the FBI hasn't released their report yet, and Bernie's crazy-assed (and violent) supporters plan to disrupt the Convention!!!
GIF-Giraffe-eating-Popcorn.gif

And it's being reported that almost half of Bernie's supporters will vote for Trump or another candidate in protest of the way Bernie was treated...

It should be an interesting election, considering the facts that the FBI hasn't released their report yet, and Bernie's crazy-assed (and violent) supporters plan to disrupt the Convention!!!
View attachment 79044
Dam how tall is that bucket of popcorn?

A poll that came out today said that 45% of the dumbass clowns that voted for Commie Bernie will not vote for Crooked Hillary.

She will have a hellva time putting together the same coalition of morons that voted for Obama without the far Left shitheads. We know the Negroes won't turn out in the same numbers as they did for their soul brother and there is strong indications that the blue collar Democrats are switching to Trump.

two things
1) where is it being reported?
2) how was sanders treated poorly?

Lying Hillary is about as popular as a crotch full of sand fleas.
What an interesting coincidence you should say that!

Trump is actually less popular than lice.

24bl26q.jpg

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_51016.pdf

Oh Look, Comrade G-Tard is using another disreputable source.

But it makes sense, PPP is as much of an open fraud as G-Tard himself is,,,

{
If you're on the phone with Public Policy Polling, just hang up.

Because you deserve better than to have your time wasted by a polling firm that crowd-sources polling questions on Twitter from biased activists and has demonstrated little commitment to honest data.

Public Policy Polling tweeted last Friday that Republicans are so dumb and vicious that they want to bomb places even if they don't know what they are.

30% of Republican primary voters nationally say they support bombing Agrabah. Agrabah is the country from Aladdin. #NotTheOnion

— PublicPolicyPolling (@ppppolls) December 18, 2015
They followed up with the actual document on the GOP results and (a few thousand retweets later) released the Democrat results.

My biggest frustration here is that this question was obviously added because it plays well with a clickbait economy that thrives on confirmation bias. It's the Gawker-ization of what should be accurate and informative media. Ploys for clicks and clicks and more clicks. Hate clicks. Stupid clicks, smart clicks. It's all about getting clicks at whatever cost. I feel very strongly that serious, professional organizations need to eschew clickbait and I get upset when they exploit it. I despise it so much, I try hard not to engage with or link to clickbait (although maybe I should start using DoNotLink). My compromise with myself is to link only to the actual PDF.
}

Is Public Policy Polling a Reliable Source? No.

Lying Hillary is about as popular as a crotch full of sand fleas.
What an interesting coincidence you should say that!

Trump is actually less popular than lice.

24bl26q.jpg

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_51016.pdf

Oh Look, Comrade G-Tard is using another disreputable source.
And what was Blues Legends' source? Your ass?

I notice your confirmation bias didn't question his remark. Ironic.

[
And what was Blues Legends' source? Your ass?

I notice your confirmation bias didn't question his remark. Ironic.

This isn't about Blues Legend, Lefty McLefty.

You're desperate to get your party elected, we get it. Just don't expect anyone to look at you as if you were as credible as RDean or Puddly Pillowbite.

I'm just sayin... :dunno:

Sand fleas, eh?

Clinton unfavorability rating: 55%

Trump unfavorability rating: 70%.

Forum List

Back