More rubbish being processed thrru the courts

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

What a valuable insifgt this gives us to modern britain.
The wife of a tory councillor and a child minder to boot is rremanded before she gets sent down. Her husband still hasnt resigned his council role.
What sort of couple is this ?

Then there is a 12 year old boy convited of several offences. He attended court with his uncle because his mother has gone to Ibiza for a few days sun and fun.
Im scratching my head wondering what chance this child ever had. ?

Not much I guess.

I od not know what options the Judge has. But I suggest that getting the child away from his mother should be a priority.

Sentencing has been delayed until the mother returrns from her holiday.

Last edited:

What a valuable insifgt this gives us to modern britain.
The wife of a tory councillor and a child minder to boot is rremanded before she gets sent down. Her husband still hasnt resigned his council role.
What sort of couple is this ?

Then there is a 12 year old boy convited of several offences. He attended court with his uncle because his mother has gone to Ibiza for a few days sun and fun.
Im scratching my head wondering what chance this child ever had. ?

Not much I guess.

I od not know what options the Judge has. But I suggest that getting the child away from his mother should be a priority.

Sentencing has been delayed until the mother returrns from her holiday.
These scumbags think it's safe to come out into the open to vent their racist filth, but the political climate and Media have made it easier, as for the mother of the 12 year old she needs to be jailed.

Forum List

Back