More True Progressivism -

THAT'S REAL PROGRESS.

Any time liberalism is rolled back, we're undoing regressive policy.

If we can get rid of th GCA of 1986 and get short barrels/ suppressors off the NFA we will be in great shape.

That's why some of us have had it with "compromise". Fuck giving up our rights so that bed wetters can feel "safer". Fuck these parasites.

They're idiots.

This will solve what's ailing america for sure.

No...

It will merely return freedom to individuals that pieces of shit like you seek to undermine.

The cure for what ails America involves libturd parasites having retroactive abortions.

Erase your own carbon footprints assholes, and tomorrow the earth will be a much cooler place to live.

No...

It will merely return freedom to individuals that pieces of shit like you seek to undermine.

The cure for what ails America involves libturd parasites having retroactive abortions.

Erase your own carbon footprints assholes, and tomorrow the earth will be a much cooler place to live.

You poor eagerly shitfed moron, you'll swallow and follow anything.

No...

I'll bet he won't follow you.

This is pretty much what modern American conservatism has been reduced to.

Only in whatever orifice constitutes your "mind" is innocent people defending themselves from aggressive attackers a negative concept.

I suppose since you're a form of parasite yourself, you feel some sort of loss because more criminals may be interned into the earth rather than absorbing oxygen and other resources they don't deserve.

No...

I'll bet he won't follow you.
Never got interested in that type of thing, I don't know the first thing about working with the intellectually hindered.

Lol....

Says a bed wetter who clings to every cult of personality the DNC throws out there.

Seriously though, neutralize your carbon footprint you insipid pile of rat shit.

Never got interested in that type of thing, I don't know the first thing about working with the intellectually hindered.

You don't know the first thing about working, that's why even the intellectually hindered don't want you around anymore than the rest of us do.

You don't know the first thing about working, that's why even the intellectually hindered don't want you around anymore than the rest of us do.

See that's your problem right there, all you have is baseless ASSumptions about everything and everyone.

No...

Yet you think only cops, criminals, and the elite should have guns. Why are you a dupe for the Oligarchy? You have nothing in common with them.

No...

Yet you think only cops, criminals, and the elite should have guns. Why are you a dupe for the Oligarchy? You have nothing in common with them.
I own and have been permitted to carry for ages son, take your blind assumptions and shove them up your ass where you do all your "thinking".

Forum List

Back