Colorado creates Ministry of Truth to Censor “Factually Inaccurate Data”

You....you realize that this is a State law, yes?

I mean, your argument and the entire premise of your handle seem to be at explicit odds.
What a stupid argument. I support states rights yes, but that doesn't mean i support every law a state passes!! THINK

What a stupid argument. I support states rights yes, but that doesn't mean i support every law a state passes!! THINK

Don't the states have the authority to pass this law? THINK

And of course, what evidence do you have to support the rather hysertic claim that 'imprisons anyone for disagreeing with the establishment, but that will be the next step for sure.'

There's just no evidence of that. And your imagination isn't evidence.

THINK

Because things are provable/disprovable you dumb piece of shit. You support your lies being spread.

Very few things are provable. I think covid was a hoax and so do millions of others. But millions say it was not a hoax. Same with the holocaust and the moon landings and 9/11. I could give a hundred examples of "facts" that half the country believes and half say is a lie.

Don't the states have the authority to pass this law? THINK

And of course, what evidence do you have to support the rather hysertic claim that 'imprisons anyone for disagreeing with the establishment, but that will be the next step for sure.'

There's just no evidence of that. And your imagination isn't evidence.

THINK
No evidence??? Hundreds of americans have been sent to prison for being at J6 and disagreeing with the establishment story on the 2020 election. You libs have turned america into north korea.

Colorado has turned into a super-blue sewer to rival CA and NY . It doesn't appear this law actually imprisons anyone for disagreeing with the establishment, but that will be the next step for sure.

Does this include the free press, print/electronic/digital?

No evidence??? Hundreds of americans have been sent to prison for being at J6 and disagreeing with the establishment story on the 2020 election. You libs have turned america into north korea.

They were sent to prison for 'disagreeing with the establishment'? Can you show me anyone of them charged with that?

Because I'm pretty sure you're making that up.

They were charged with things like sedition, trespassing, disrupting Congress, theft or other property crimes, making threats.

Not a single charge of 'disagreeing with the establishment in sight. And certainly no indication of imminent imprisonment by the imaginary 'ministry of truth' in Colorado.

You imagined that too.

Colorado has turned into a super-blue sewer to rival CA and NY . It doesn't appear this law actually imprisons anyone for disagreeing with the establishment, but that will be the next step for sure.

This stuff is just like a cult telling you that they want to tell you the truth but only they know the truth, not you.

Guess who gets to decide what the truth is. The same leftard whack jobs that wrote and voted for the bill.

Forum List

Back