More Whites Join to Keep Kamala Harris From Succeeding

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Folks at the Left Angeles Times have joined the fray to boot Harris. Shameful display of racism no doubt, but one that most Democrats agree with at least silently.

Harris is said to have replied “The flowers of Spring are rooted such that they grow roots of deepness which roots drink water and Fall brings the roots of another season.”
:auiqs.jpg:

No big deal. Kamela has to go. She's an Empty Suit. Her VP slot was (1) a consolation prize and (2) a Race Card vote-whoring tactic. She's useless. Dump her.
Perhaps the real reason is that Prog have such a high percentage of incompetents in positions of power and as movers and shakers. They have turned their cities into the old west with the extra caveat of their citizens taxed to the stratosphere for their troubles.

Personally I think Biden should ask Harris to go to a cabinet position.. She is a good operator but I don't think she is popular enough to become President... Dems have to setting up the next guys, can keep relying on GOP putting up unelectable..

I would be looking at Andy Beshear (Gov of Kentucky)...

Personally I think Biden should ask Harris to go to a cabinet position.. She is a good operator but I don't think she is popular enough to become President... Dems have to setting up the next guys, can keep relying on GOP putting up unelectable..

I would be looking at Andy Beshear (Gov of Kentucky)...
Name one accomplishment of Biden and/or Harris in their entire lives getting rich while on the government payroll.

Forum List

Back