Morons in mask are precious.........................

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
I was working the other day, another employee who thinks he is important comes up to me wearing his mask and tries to hand me something. I said nope because you might be wearing that mask because you are infected and when you hand that to me we are not 6 feet apart. You want to be stupid then I will use your stupid rules. That's not the incredible thing though, about 20 minutes later he pulls his mask down to vape.

How is it that people care so much about their health to wear a mask, then it becomes just a nuisance when they have to inhale cancer causing toxic fumes to support their drug habit.......................And no governor will say no smoking during the pandemic because of the death tax

Smoke away simpleton

I was working the other day, another employee who thinks he is important comes up to me wearing his mask and tries to hand me something. I said nope because you might be wearing that mask because you are infected and when you hand that to me we are not 6 feet apart. You want to be stupid then I will use your stupid rules. That's not the incredible thing though, about 20 minutes later he pulls his mask down to vape.

How is it that people care so much about their health to wear a mask, then it becomes just a nuisance when they have to inhale cancer causing toxic fumes to support their drug habit.......................And no governor will say no smoking during the pandemic because of the death tax

Smoke away simpleton
They are sheep. They are doing what they are instructed to do. When the government directs them to get their chip, or a vaccination to work, buy, and sell...they will do that as well.

Smoke away simpleton

Sure, whatever...LOL. Oyi..you Trump supporters are pathetic.

Smoke away simpleton

Sure, whatever...LOL. Oyi..you Trump supporters are pathetic.

Aye matey

Smoke away simpleton
How do you know what he was vaping? Can you swear it was nicotine?

Smoke away simpleton

What else would it be? Marijuana?

Smoke away simpleton
I watched him, and lets be clear all vaping is retarded

God knows how many pathogens are in that mask. BTW most people I have seen wearing masks are women with shopping baskets full of toilet paper.

I took this down in front of City Hall this evening. I give you the founder of St. Augustine, Florida, Don Pedro Menendez de Aviles:

dt02.jpg

I watched him, and lets be clear all vaping is retarded

I guess I can understand people who turn to vaping as an alternative to smoking.

What I don't understand is those who've never smoked deciding it would be cool to start vaping. That makes zero sense to me...

You want to be stupid then I will use your stupid rules.
Amen to this. If they don't want other people to be out there playing such a game, why take the time to show the rest of the planet how the game is played?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back