....Two J6 defendants in today's news ....

That a failed presidential candidate would intentionally inflame and then aim his followers that he knew had a propensity for violence and that a significant number of them were armed with guns….that he would intentionally direct them at a known-to-be undermanned Capitol was appalling to me. .

Chili is a biased liar with a fertile well gated imagination.

I recognize that my post was long. A 'wall-of-text' some may call it.
OK. I get it.

Still, if need be, I'd boil it all down to this singular revelation:

"pinning him for about 25 seconds while rioters pulled off Wayte’s gas mask and hit his face with a chemical spray. "

I'm surprised more contributors and others didn't express revulsion and that bit of law-breaking.

Liar. Provable lie. And everyone reading this knows it. You are part of the Evil Left.. A pox on your house.
Well, as noted, a 'significant' number were known to be armed.

Witness Cassidy Hutchinson's under-oath testimony to the J6 Committee regarding Trump's order to turn off the magnetometers* at the Ellipse on J6 as acknowledging that Trump and his enablers knew the crowd he was inciting were armed.
(You can go to YouTube and get which day Hutchinson was testifying on that issue.)

A "pox-on-my-house", you say?
OK, but which one?
We enjoy several.

I recognize that my post was long. A 'wall-of-text' some may call it.
OK. I get it.

Still, if need be, I'd boil it all down to this singular revelation:

"pinning him for about 25 seconds while rioters pulled off Wayte’s gas mask and hit his face with a chemical spray. "

I'm surprised more contributors and others didn't express revulsion and that bit of law-breaking.
You are?

MAGA folks are inherently violent people. It doesn’t surprise me in the least.

Forum List

Back