Joe Biden uses team of walkers to hide shuffling gait’

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Joe Biden is using a team of “walkers” around him to disguise his shuffling gait from photographers, it has been claimed.

The US president, 81, has begun walking across the White House lawn surrounded by a group of aides when boarding Marine One, his helicopter.

Traditionally, presidents approach the helicopter alone to give photographers a clearer shot but Mr Biden’s team became concerned that footage of him walking alone emphasised his shuffling gait and could worsen concerns about his age, Axios reported.

They said that walking slowly across the grass alone made Mr Biden look older.

The team has reportedly tasked a team of advisers also travelling with Mr Biden to walk alongside him for the Marine One shot, obscuring Mr Biden’s legs.

He walks like C3PO.....I knew I had seen that gait before!

Why not tell FJB's aids walking along with him to walk like C3P0 themselves, thusly making Joes gait appear more normal?

Herding, it forces a pace and keeps FJB going in the right direction. Nothing for FJB to figure out while walking equals no doubts and worries for him.

There's something going on there. That shuffling, halting gait belies a fucking genius that is, mathematically, the most popular human being to ever grace this planet. One would never think something like that molested its 11-year old daughter in the shower and turned her into a pill-popping zombie who requires interventions and rehab every few months.... not to mention spawning a crackhead statutory rapist with a proclivity for snorting parmesan cheese out of the carpet....

Yes, Jill.... we are aware....

decency 99w.jpg

Joe Biden is using a team of “walkers” around him to disguise his shuffling gait from photographers, it has been claimed.

The US president, 81, has begun walking across the White House lawn surrounded by a group of aides when boarding Marine One, his helicopter.

Traditionally, presidents approach the helicopter alone to give photographers a clearer shot but Mr Biden’s team became concerned that footage of him walking alone emphasised his shuffling gait and could worsen concerns about his age, Axios reported.

The team has reportedly tasked a team of advisers also travelling with Mr Biden to walk alongside him for the Marine One shot, obscuring Mr Biden’s legs.

Why not tell FJB's aids walking along with him to walk like C3P0 themselves, thusly making Joes gait appear more normal?

Herding, it forces a pace and keeps FJB going in the right direction. Nothing for FJB to figure out while walking equals no doubts and worries for him.
:th_believecrap:

There's something going on there. That shuffling, halting gait belies a fucking genius that is, mathematically, the most popular human being to ever grace this planet. One would never think something like that molested its 11-year old daughter in the shower and turned her into a pill-popping zombie who requires interventions and rehab every few months.... not to mention spawning a crackhead statutory rapist with a proclivity for snorting parmesan cheese out of the carpet....

Yes, Jill.... we are aware....

View attachment 938337
1a51l3dw.jpg

You should see how the governor of Texas walks.

I don't care if Biden is comatose on a gurney. At least he didn't increase spending $14.3 trillion his last year trying to buy votes like loser Trump did!

Don't be a fuckin' dumbass. There was a global pandemic the last year of Trump's presidency.

If you don't like those Covid relief checks you got, just give them back to the Treasury Department.

Don't be a fuckin' dumbass. There was a global pandemic the last year of Trump's presidency.

If you don't like those Covid relief checks you got, just give them back to the Treasury Department.
Only 1/16th of that $14.3 trillion went out as Covid relief checks. The rest went to Trumps wealthy donors.

Forum List

Back