While ‘Scranton Joe’ Biden sails to victory. Trump meets resistance from Haley holdouts.

"more than 155,000 votes across the state. That exceeds the margin of 81,660 votes by which Mr. Biden won the state in the 2020 election. And yes, ‘Scranton Joe’ Biden sails to victory, while Mr. Trump meets resistance from Haley holdouts."

Those damn GOP voters in Pennsylvania!

I'm not seeing an "argument". Wishful "feelings" maybe but certainly no rational thought behind it. :dunno:

No surprise there. MAGA is incapable of seeing the forest through the trees. It's the reason they make stupid decision after stupid decision resulting in loss after loss. Same reason they'll lose this race too.

No surprise there. MAGA is incapable of seeing the forest through the trees. It's the reason they make stupid decision after stupid decision resulting in loss after loss. Same reason they'll lose this race too.
You seem "concerned" that I'm not buying your narrative. :laughing0301:

Do you usually get so bent out of shape when someone disagrees with you?

Nikki Haley received 157,000 votes in yesterday's primary in Pennsylvania, or roughly 17%, holding Trump to 83%, in a primary he was unopposed. Compare that to Biden who won 93% of his voters in an unopposed race. The Democratic base is more solidified than the Republican base in that state which doesn't bode well for Trump seeing as how Biden won the state in 2020 by 81,660, or slightly more than half the number of votes who defected from Trump to a candidate who dropped out of the race over a month ago.

While Trump is in a courtroom defending himself against criminal charges, Biden is on the campaign trail. You know who wouldn't be in a courtroom defending herself against criminal charges and instead be out on the campaign trail raking in tens of millions of dollars?

Nikki Haley

I do not believe it. There is every reason to cheat in the primaries so the media can run with it. Until voter rolls are cleaned and bogus registrations are challenged and thrown out we will not have fair elections. Democrats cannot win a fair election.

And you cannot see the absolute disregard for the rule of law from the assholes you support. You are one stupid individual. That is set in stone.

Trump is extremely unpopular, and will become more so as the months progress. The Republican Party is saddled with him. Or, they saddled themselves with him. Either way, he's going to pull down the entire Party.

1713981502565.gif

Moot point....She won no delegates.

It's about the math, stupid. :eusa_shhh:

It's about where Biden and Trump lose or gain votes. In any county where either won big last time, even a small loss has no real effect. It's about carrying the state. Trump won in 2016 with 48.2% vs Clinton 47.5%. Trump lost in 2020 with 48.8% vs Biden 50.0%. But this does not tell the whole story.

Population changes. More people become eligible to vote every 4 years. Where and in what counties in 2020 did the candidates do well or poorly in. In what counties did Trump the candidate lose support/votes in 2020.

Trump is in trouble again with suburban women. Add the abortion issues and it changes the playing field.

Election Updates: Trump wins Pennsylvania primary, but remains haunted by Haley​

Nikki Haley, Mr. Trump’s former rival in the Republican primaries, still took more than 155,000 votes across the state. That exceeds the margin of 81,660 votes by which Mr. Biden won the state in the 2020 election. And yes, ‘Scranton Joe’ Biden sails to victory, while Mr. Trump meets resistance from Haley holdouts.

‘Scranton Joe’ Biden sails to victory, while playing the Victim card, Trump meets stiff resistance from Haley holdouts. Mr. Trump keeps saying America will die without him. Mr. Trump keeps posting rants he calls "Truths." Witness -- "TRUTH SOCIAL IS MY VOICE, AND THE REAL VOICE OF AMERICA!!! MAGA2024!!!" Good gawd!

Mr. Trump is a known whiner. He has admitted that he considers himself the greatest of whiners and is not ashamed to be viewed as a whiner, because in his own words -- "I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win."

This criminal defendant out on bail has the nerve to say he represents the nation? A man who comes from a family that for 4 generations can claim "No male in my family will ever be a sucker, going to war to defend the USA!"? I know, my opinion is harsh, but so are the words and actions that flow out of the movement Mr. Trump stepped in front of and now calls MAGA. He's even given them a name: "Magadonians."Not Americans, but Magadonains. Maybe his logo should be MMG instead of MAGA.

In 2020, a sane segment of the GOP moved away from hating Hillary and took a close look at the Sex Abuser (so says a court judgement),Trump. Forget the early horse-race polls -- the clickbait out there. 2024 looks like it is shaping up to 2020 all over again. Back to the future.

Darlin'. We've seen previous reports of Dems voting for Haley as nothing more than a dig at Trump.

So you are saying Trump has no chance of winning Pennsylvania in November.
Low turnout. Almost didn't need an election to determine the outcome.

Biden too?

Turnout was down statewide and across both parties in Pennsylvania’s primary on Tuesday.
Just 29% of registered voters turned out to vote in the primary, down from 41% in the 2020 presidential primary election.
President Joe Biden received 335,000 fewer votes in this year’s primary than he did in the 2020 Pennsylvania primary, a year when Sen. Bernie Sanders was also on the Democratic ballot, which likely drove out supporters of both candidates.

Election Updates: Trump wins Pennsylvania primary, but remains haunted by Haley​

Nikki Haley, Mr. Trump’s former rival in the Republican primaries, still took more than 155,000 votes across the state. That exceeds the margin of 81,660 votes by which Mr. Biden won the state in the 2020 election. And yes, ‘Scranton Joe’ Biden sails to victory, while Mr. Trump meets resistance from Haley holdouts.

‘Scranton Joe’ Biden sails to victory, while playing the Victim card, Trump meets stiff resistance from Haley holdouts. Mr. Trump keeps saying America will die without him. Mr. Trump keeps posting rants he calls "Truths." Witness -- "TRUTH SOCIAL IS MY VOICE, AND THE REAL VOICE OF AMERICA!!! MAGA2024!!!" Good gawd!

Mr. Trump is a known whiner. He has admitted that he considers himself the greatest of whiners and is not ashamed to be viewed as a whiner, because in his own words -- "I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win."

This criminal defendant out on bail has the nerve to say he represents the nation? A man who comes from a family that for 4 generations can claim "No male in my family will ever be a sucker, going to war to defend the USA!"? I know, my opinion is harsh, but so are the words and actions that flow out of the movement Mr. Trump stepped in front of and now calls MAGA. He's even given them a name: "Magadonians."Not Americans, but Magadonains. Maybe his logo should be MMG instead of MAGA.

In 2020, a sane segment of the GOP moved away from hating Hillary and took a close look at the Sex Abuser (so says a court judgement),Trump. Forget the early horse-race polls -- the clickbait out there. 2024 looks like it is shaping up to 2020 all over again. Back to the future.

It's kind of hard NOT to "sail to victory" when your party doesn't allow any candidates to run against you in the primaries.

Low turnout. Almost didn't need an election to determine the outcome.

Biden too?

Turnout was down statewide and across both parties in Pennsylvania’s primary on Tuesday.
Just 29% of registered voters turned out to vote in the primary, down from 41% in the 2020 presidential primary election.
President Joe Biden received 335,000 fewer votes in this year’s primary than he did in the 2020 Pennsylvania primary, a year when Sen. Bernie Sanders was also on the Democratic ballot, which likely drove out supporters of both candidates.

You said that it was a heavy Dem State.

Primary dude.....

Sails to victory running alone in a heavy dem state....

So is it a heavy Dem State in which Trump has no hope? Or is it too close to call at this time? Or perhaps has Trump already won?

Forum List

Back