Hold on to your butts...Trump leads Biden by 18 in Iowa...

WI could possibly, not likely go to Trump. PA and MI will go to Biden. GOP needs OH. Dems need VA.
I'd say at the moment, the momentum is all with Trump.

His base is fired up. The polls are currently going his way.

Maybe Biden will surprise us all and over performs in the debate.

That would be the best case scenario for President Trump.

Trump can beat Biden. Someone new could excite the Democrat base. Who would have thought Obama would have come out of nowhere in 2008?

But that kind of buildup from nothing takes time. And time is dwindling.

You don't know any of this. You're playing the partisan cognitive bias game and projecting what you want to happen.

Biden is an incumbent president running against a convicted felon and they're essentially tied. That's pathetic. Biden should be ten points ahead of him in the polls, but his approval rating is in the 30s. The conviction has been out there for a couple of weeks now. People have had time to digest that and it essentially hasn't mattered. I've been of the school of thought that Trump's convictions would sink him (they still may; there are five months left), but so far nothing has indicated that. At best he's lost one or two points in some polls; in others he has gained.

Americans see a choice between an obnoxious blabbering ass clown who's been convicted of crimes his brainwashed cult thinks are rigged charges (as they do with everything) or a doddering old man who zones out in public, can barely walk that he now shuffles around when moving, and who will likely die in office if reelected, resulting in the most incompetent VP in American history taking the reins.

As I keep saying, it's a race to the bottom and right now it looks like the people are going to choose the clown over Mr. Magoo.

"We the people" are choosing between being shot or being stabbed and so many of those out there are excited by the choices.

We have fallen so far.

I have every right to think I "know" this.

NO >>> " right now it looks like the people are going to choose the clown over Mr. Magoo."

"We the people" are choosing between being shot or being stabbed and so many of those out there are excited by the choices.

We have fallen so far.
That's what YOU'RE choosing...but you, as in all things, are the outlier.

I'm choosing between the best president in my adult lifetime and the worst president.

What's it like to be divorced from reality, John?

Can you describe it?
1718725514357.png

That's what YOU'RE choosing...but you, as in all things, are the outlier.

Indeed I am, I am not a mindless partisan drone. On this site and in this country it makes me the outlier. Something we can agree on.

I'm choosing between the best president in my adult lifetime and the worst president.

Either you are less than 6 years old or your so brainwashed that you do not even know what is up and what is down.

You are choosing between the two worst presidents in our countries history.

Indeed I am, I am not a mindless partisan drone. On this site and in this country it makes me the outlier. Something we can agree on.

Either you are less than 6 years old or your so brainwashed that you do not even know what is up and what is down.

You are choosing between the two worst presidents in our countries history.
Your opinion is duly noted and I will provide it every ounce of consideration it so richly deserves...

incentive_trash_can_basketball.gif

Please tell me again how an 18 point lead in Iowa is completely irrelevant. 😍

Please tell me again how an 18 point lead in Iowa is completely irrelevant. 😍

Sure, since this really seems to confuse you.

In our system of winner take all (with the exception of ME and NE) whether a candidate wins a state by 1% or 18%, they get the same number of EC (EC stand for Electoral College) votes.

The margin of victory is totally irrelevant.

I have every right to think I "know" this.

NO >>> " right now it looks like the people are going to choose the clown over Mr. Magoo."

Again, you're simply seeing what you want. We are talking about an incumbent president who's already defeated this opponent once and now that opponent is a convicted felon and they are TIED. That is a horrible result for Biden. HORRIBLE. And you're in denial.

Biden had significant leads over Trump in 2020. He lead in like 90% of general electorate and swing state polling. There was no doubt (outside of his brainwashed cult) that Trump was going to lose. That's not what we're seeing this year. We're seeing Trump leading in most polls. Does that mean he'll win? No, he may still lose. There is a long way to go until November. He hasn't been sentenced yet and who knows what else may turn up, but right now, Biden's showing is utterly pathetic and if the election were held today there's no doubt in my mind he'd be gone.

Like I said earlier to someone, you're repeating the same arrogance that the Hillary people had in 2016 that cost her the election.

Sure, since this really seems to confuse you.

In our system of winner take all (with the exception of ME and NE) whether a candidate wins a state by 1% or 18%, they get the same number of EC (EC stand for Electoral College) votes.

The margin of victory is totally irrelevant.

The one who is confused is you and I don't think you're confused at all; I think you're purposely playing dumb. Assuming that Iowa poll is accurate, and I think it's probably an outlier, if Trump is leading by 18% and nothing changes over the next five months, he's won the election. The 18% gap is absolutely meaningful and you know it is. Iowa may not be the swingiest state anymore; it may be leaning Republican now, but an 18 point difference there is a reflection of his support across the board. If he actually wins Iowa by 18 points (unlikely) he's also won Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, hell, he's probably won Virginia. It's the representative pattern that's important here, not where he wins their electoral votes by one point or 18 points, but again, you already know all of this, so you can give up the act.

Taz, I am seeing what the actions and evidence indicate.

This is close, and if Biden and Felon do not make an egregious mistake, Dark Brandon will win.

That's far better than having Trump.

Having Joe and Kamala does not make do hand stands.

The one who is confused is you and I don't think you're confused at all; I think you're purposely playing dumb. Assuming that Iowa poll is accurate, and I think it's probably an outlier, if Trump is leading by 18% and nothing changes over the next five months, he's won the election. The 18% gap is absolutely meaningful and you know it is. Iowa may not be the swingiest state anymore; it may be leaning Republican now, but an 18 point difference there is a reflection of his support across the board. If he actually wins Iowa by 18 points (unlikely) he's also won Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, hell, he's probably won Virginia. It's the representative pattern that's important here, not where he wins their electoral votes by one point or 18 points, but again, you already know all of this, so you can give up the act.
That's pretty much how I see it...right down to it could be an outlier.

This is close, and if Biden and Felon do not make an egregious mistake, Dark Brandon will win.

You're conclusions are not based in reality.

That is a sanitized form of the expression you are talking directly out of your ass.

You're sounding like MAGA and you're ignoring the reality in front of your face.

Forum List

Back