Hold on to your butts...Trump leads Biden by 18 in Iowa...

It's cute how you think your faux-mocking doesn't reveal how important it is to you to downplay Trump's domination.

It makes me very happy.😍

It is fucking Iowa....you are the only person in the fucking world that is shocked Trump is going to win Iowa.

It is fucking Iowa....you are the only person in the fucking world that is shocked Trump is going to win Iowa.
Trump increasing his lead over Biden to 18% ... more than doubling his lead from 2020 is a big fucking deal... ESPECIALLY after Democrats manufactured a felony Konviction...

Your attempts to downplay that are doomed to failure, Panamanian.

It also portends ramifications for Biden in Minnesota and Wisconsin.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

P.S. - the longer you keep this thread at the top of the election forum, the happier you are making me.

Keep up the good work.

Trump increasing his lead over Biden to 18% ... more than doubling his lead from 2020 is a big fucking deal... ESPECIALLY after Democrats manufactured a felony Konviction...

Does he get more EC votes if he wins by a larger margin?

Nope, so it does not fucking matter to anyone but the faithful cult members.

P.S. - the longer you keep this thread at the top of the election forum, the happier you are making me.

I am glad to bring some joy to your otherwise shitty fucking life. It is the least I can do for all the entertainment you offer.

Of course it matters.

Increases by an additional 10% over Trump's 8% victory from 2020 in a state that vacillates from Democrat to Republican tells you a lot about the state of the race.

I am glad to bring some joy to your otherwise shitty fucking life. It is the least I can do for all the entertainment you offer.

:lol: I told ya you were pissed.

Why do you bother to lie.😍😍😍

So sweet.

Did you shake your fist at the screen and stamp your feet when you typed that?

You make it so easy to rattle your cage and bring out your true colors.

Trump 2024 baby!

Of course it matters.

Increases by an additional 10% over Trump's 8% victory from 2020 in a state that vacillates from Democrat to Republican tells you a lot about the state of the race.

With some logical extrapolation, yes, it could.

But you know that.

This playing obtuse ain't your bag, man.

You should try some honesty.

You can admit that President Trump is on a trajectory to be the 47th president of the United States.

You can admit that the Democrats lawfare scheme has blown up in their faces.

With some logical extrapolation, yes, it could.

But you know that.

This playing obtuse ain't your bag, man.

You should try some honesty.

You can admit that President Trump is on a trajectory to be the 47th president of the United States.

You can admit that the Democrats lawfare scheme has blown up in their faces.

I do not give a fuck if Trump is on trajectory to be the 47th...my life will not change one fucking bit based on who wins in Nov.

I have no horse in this race, you on the other hand will likely off yourself if Trump does not win...and that would make me sad

Matters to me
you are pissed
oh well :11:

I do not give a fuck if Trump is on trajectory to be the 47th...my life will not change one fucking bit based on who wins in Nov.

I have no horse in this race, you on the other hand will likely off yourself if Trump does not win...and that would make me sad
bro don't stroke out on us.
why you so angry

Of course it matters.

:lol: I told ya you were pissed.

Why do you bother to lie.😍😍😍

So sweet.

Did you shake your fist at the screen and stamp your feet when you typed that?

You make it so easy to rattle your cage and bring out your true colors.

Trump 2024 baby!
ohh he pissed all right
stomping and shaking and eyes all puffed up

You fool no one.

You have TDS and expose it at every opportunity.

You know what people who don't care who wins political elections don't do.

Waste hours posting on political forums.

Don't think I didn't notices you defected from answering honestly.

Why would someone who doesn't care do that?

You're as phony today as the first time I called you a phony, Panamanian.

But now I don't care.

Everything's going my way. 🌹 🌹 🌹

• Informative
Reactions: iku

Oh you care all right you lying lefturd. That's why you're here whining about Trump beating the man you worship by a big margin.

You have TDS and expose it at every opportunity.

Yes, I have TDS and I have BDS. They are both pieces of shit that are too old and demented to be running our country. But people like you from both sides that put party before county are fucking happy with these two choices.

Why would someone who doesn't care do that?

Entertainment.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
Yes, I have TDS and I have BDS. They are both pieces of shit that are too old and demented to be running our country. But people like you from both sides that put party before county are fucking happy with these two choices.
President Trump was the best president of my lifetime.

President Biden was the worst.

Nobody wants whoever it is you want. Maybe you'll have better luck in Panama.

Entertainment.

Yeah, you're a troll.

I said that, remember.

"Fuck off, troll."?

Thanks for confirming.

Forum List

Back