This Could Be The Biggest News of the 2024 Campaign Yet

But Trump won Iowa in 2020, and lost Wisconsin in 2020?

No shit Sherlock.

Again, the article references that.

You should really read articles before opining.

And also make sure you actually understand them.

In this case, one or the other clearly isn't happening.

No shit Sherlock.

Again, the article references that.

You should really read articles before opining.

And also make sure you actually understand them.

In this case, one or the other clearly isn't happening.
Don't believe your polling.

Look at last night's results from yesterday..... Like McGuire and Good, the polls had McGuire , the Trump pushed candidate winning by 10%, but guess what....it's a dead heat!

Polls off by 10%....that were favoring Trump.

This happened throughout the contests....polling has been over playing Trumpers running by large percentages.

Time to evaluate the polling methods!

Try again! 😁

Don't believe your polling.

Look at last night's results from yesterday..... Like McGuire and Good, the polls had McGuire , the Trump pushed candidate winning by 10%, but guess what....it's a dead heat!

Polls off by 10%....that were favoring Trump.

This happened throughout the contests....polling has been over playing Trumpers running by large percentages.

Time to evaluate the polling methods!

Try again! 😁

Republicans are now low turnout voters.

They don't show up in primaries and special elections.

I have a whole thread about it if you're interested.

But we both know you don't care. ;)

Dear ShittyBator,

Since you've now irrevocably proven yourself to be utterly lacking in the reading comprehension department, let me explain this in a way that even you should be able to understand:

Yes Trump won Iowa in 2020, and Biden won Wisconsin.

The article specifically speaks to that.

But again, you either didn't bother to read, or are too fucking braindead to fathom the English language.

So let me spoon feed this to your stupid ass.

Heeeeere cooooomes the aiiiiiirplane:

The article points out that Trump won Iowa by 8 points in 2020.

The poll cited in the article, that prognosticators on both sides of the aisle acknowledge is the pinnacle of accuracy, had predicted Big T would take Iowa by 7.

So not only were they incredibly accurate (as anyone who follows politics knows they always are), but they slightly downgraded Trump's performance.

Now today, what are they predicting?

A Trump EIGHTEEEN point victory.

Now, riddle me this oh dumb one:

How much did Biden win Wisconsin by in 2020?

Since we know you'd have to google it and we'd all be sitting here falling asleep to the Jeopardy! theme song, I'll save us all some time and just tell you:

.3%.

Not a typo.

That's POINT three.

Biden isn't cracking one third of support in Iowa, and that almost certainly spells a trend for the entire upper midwest.

I'll let you try and figure that one out.

I know, it's hopeless.

Just like your political gravitas.
LOL. How long you spend coming up with this vomit Henry? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Pop quiz. In which election cycle in the recent past was Iowa blue (for President)??

I'll give you a hint. It was the guy who gave the Orange Roughy three years of good economic news to slide on before he fucked it all up. :)

Pop quiz. In which election cycle in the recent past was Iowa blue (for President)??

How many times do you want to prove you didn't read the article Jack Off?

The original post speaks to that.

Prove to me you've read the article, then we'll talk.

Til then?

Enjoy talkin' to yourself with your dick in your hand.

We know you're used to it.

January 6 was staged undercover by Nancy Pelosi. The FBI and Antifa. They were the ones who broke the windows and made the noise.
Patriots were called into the Capitol to create a mass effect. They were arrested later. And Pelosi and the FBI leadership are still out there just fine.

January 6 was staged undercover by Nancy Pelosi. The FBI and Antifa. They were the ones who broke the windows and made the noise.
Patriots were called into the Capitol to create a mass effect. They were arrested later. And Pelosi and the FBI leadership are still out there just fine.

If you still believe J6 was antifa you, truly, are not dealing in the real world.
Why have there been over a 1000 participant arrested and all were Trump supporters.
Many are very sorry they followed Trump's lies.
You are the type of sucker Trump loves.

Oh look.

Biden is ahead of Trump by 8 points....

IN NEW YORK:

Thursday’s poll, which shows Biden up by only eight points in a state we’re told Biden won by 23 points four years ago, is a Siena poll, and…

This same pollster polled New York State in 2020 and, in its final election poll, showed Biden winning New York by 32 points — 61 to 29 percent. On Thursday, Siena showed Biden up 47 to 39 percent. In other words, Biden has lost 24 points in the same state, per the same pollster.

It gets even better than that…
The Siena poll is no outlier. A Hill/Emerson poll, released at the end of May, had Biden up by only seven points in New York — 48 to 41 percent. The best lead Biden’s been able to poll in New York over the last eight months is 12 points.

JackOffNoLays:

"Biden is up 8 points!

What an idiot Henry is!

Mooooooooom, will you bring me some more chicken tendies and choco milk?

I told you, I'll get a job next week, I'm doing really important stuff on the internet!!
"

;)

Last edited:
Oh look.

Biden is ahead of Trump by 8 points....

IN NEW YORK:

JackOffNoLays:

"Biden is up 8 points!

What an idiot Henry is!

Mooooooooom, will you bring me some more tendies and choco milk?

I told you, I'll get a job next week, I'm doing really important stuff on the internet!!
"

;)
I like knowing I get under your skin, Henry. :auiqs.jpg:Long way to go to November.
The polls are already tightening up in the swing states (except for GA) but it's early.

My argument is that Biden is going to win and Trump will lose.

That's not an argument.

That's called a prediction.

You're giving me brain AIDS.

It's impossible to debate someone who doesn't even have the slightest clue about what the debate is, or what their opponent is positing.

Therefore I will bid thee adieu.

That's not an argument.

That's called a prediction.

You're giving me brain AIDS.

It's impossible to debate someone who doesn't even have the slightest clue about what the debate is, or what their opponent is positing.

Therefore I will bid thee adieu.
And I am predicting Trump will lose. You're getting hard on over six month out polling data. :)
You have TDS (Trump Defense Syndrome).

Forum List

Back