Most Independents And 'Double Haters' Want Trump To End Campaign, Poll Finds

I want him gone too but whose fault is it that the other candidate is a convicted felon?

Actually Trump is a political prisoner. The trial was a sham brought by a Soros prosecutor/judge and tried in a district that voted 99% for Biden.

That puts him in the same category as Dr. Martin Luther King, Mahatma Ghandi and Nelson Mandela.

Trump suspending his campaign would be wonderful, but that’s not an endorsement for Biden. They both suck
Depending on which polls you look at, more than half the country agrees. YET THEY'LL VOTE FOR THEM ANYWAY.

Our country has gone full retard and I'm not sure there's any coming back.

Spare us the lecture. Sane folk know who the real ciminal is despite your doubletalk.
Good thing you live in your isolated little haven unaffected by inflation or you might have to move too once Trump is elected again.
Simply responding. Not my fault trump has this track record legal losses, and is associated with many other white color criminals. Think of him as hood, teenager, that just can't stay out of trouble, running with the wrong crowd, won't listen to reason or good advice, because he had the wrong upbringing since childhood. He has even talked with staff about executing enemies and people that leak or blow the whistle.

Simply responding. Not my fault trump has this track record legal losses, and is associated with many other white color criminals. Think of him as hood, teenager, that just can't stay out of trouble, running with the wrong crowd, won't listen to reason or good advice, because he had the wrong upbringing since childhood. He has even talked with staff about executing enemies and people that leak or blow the whistle.
More Dimtard baloney.

Maybe the Trump should tell the judge they are fake charges at sentencing. Or do you think him a coward?

Maybr you should try smarter trolls; it's already known they were fake from the beginning and even the judge is now trying to over his own ass over his corrupt handiwork.4

Maybr you should try smarter trolls; it's already known they were fake from the beginning and even the judge is now trying to over his own ass over his corrupt handiwork.4
You sound troll enough for me. Trump is a 34 count convicted felon, found so by a 12 person jury of his peers. Appeal doesn't even sound promising.

Appeal to SCOTUS is certain as is throwing out the America haing decision. As well as Trump winning the presidency yet again.

They're just getting desparate the closer they get to losing and having most of their Party leadership being convicted under RICO statutes and their last two Democrat Presidents and Hillary going to prison for treason, election felonies, bribery, etc.

Forum List

Back