Moscow court slaps TikTok with $50,943 fine for refusal to remove LGBT propaganda

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
The court found TikTok guilty under Part 2 of Art. 13.41 of the Administrative Offenses Code of the Russian Federation (failure of the owner of a website to delete information if the obligation to delete such information is included in the legislation of the Russian Federation) and imposed a fine of 3 million rubles," judge Timur Vakhrameev announced.

Meanwhile, in the US....

American investors in TikTok have been schmoozing and donating millions to Democrats: Is it a coincidence that Joe Biden is pushing to let Chinese app continue in US despite growing concerns about its real agenda?​

Oh brother....

So a Russian court doesn't like what TikTok is doing. Wow...

What is TikTok's ticker symbol? I didn't know I could buy shares.

The court found TikTok guilty under Part 2 of Art. 13.41 of the Administrative Offenses Code of the Russian Federation (failure of the owner of a website to delete information if the obligation to delete such information is included in the legislation of the Russian Federation) and imposed a fine of 3 million rubles," judge Timur Vakhrameev announced.

Meanwhile, in the US....

American investors in TikTok have been schmoozing and donating millions to Democrats: Is it a coincidence that Joe Biden is pushing to let Chinese app continue in US despite growing concerns about its real agenda?​

ONE FOR SURE LGBT is the BIGGEST Moscow problem nowadays...

Oh brother....

So a Russian court doesn't like what TikTok is doing. Wow...

What is TikTok's ticker symbol? I didn't know I could buy shares.
I think you can effectively pump Tik Tok shares by making purchases or most things at WalMart and Alibaba.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back