Mosques given millions to boost security

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

About time as well. What sort of trash attacks a place of worship ? I hope this proves to our muslim friends that the UK is safe and that they are welcome here.
These thugs are the worst of us.

Last edited:

About time as well. What sort of trash attacks a place of worship ? I hope this proves to our muslim groends that the UK is safe and that they are welcome here.
Unsafe for Jews. Bet you wouldn't be so happy if money was being spent on them.

About time as well. What sort of trash attacks a place of worship ? I hope this proves to our muslim friends that the UK is safe and that they are welcome here.
Muslims attack places of worship all the time.

Are mosques being attacked in the Far Left, Labour-run UK?

Maybe its time to move toward a more tolerant, conservative kind of attitude.

One wonders why someone would go to a country they prefer to their own and then try to replicate their homeland in the new country. Integration ("solidarity"), is a two way street.

Well it's clear the police are incapable of dealing with the situation by what i have seen today, there was no shortage of police when they were attacking striking miners in 84, there were thousands of officers at Orgreave alone, the people in the communities will have to defend themselves against the racist trash.

Forum List

Back